Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Chickens! Its the Chickens!!



All this time we have thought it was the cows…. And the Chickens! Collusion!!!

Well I did say I would try and liven it up and change the subject a bit.

Yes.. still with the files Moriarty!  Kelley Heroes…. Follow please follow…

The first problem I have had with my surface tablet was this morning. The Net dongle decided it was not going to work. Just nothing, no lights nada….. Unplugged.. reset… plugged… had to plug it into a different computer then reboot the surface to get it working. I think it was tired.

I have had a lot of questions about my settings for my GoPro cam. If you buy one… start playing with the camera. Get the settings booklet out and follow through the cam. Its only got two buttons but that makes it a bit harder instead of easier. You can go wrong quickly. I set mine to Video, 1080, hi qual, and wide, 30 fpm . The take is a bit fisheye but I like that… and I can clip pictures out of it with my video software. Since the lens isn't anywhere near the quality of a DSLR your not going to be able to blow them up much. They are still nice.

I attached a pipe clamp to my burner frame since the Manfrotto super clamp would slip all the time. The burner frame is very polished. That stops it. I now am using an adjustable arm that has three lock points so I can put two cameras on one arm without it bowing down, or up. So far so good. I have not used the 8 foot boom in ages. I dunno… takes too much to set up. Maybe sometime I will do it again. I have just stumbled apron some videos I had forgotten about and I do have the two from last weekend to do too… but they are low on the list of things I need to be seeing about.

The top one is Chicken Wire!

Here are a few of something or other…


A beautiful balloon. It was so surreal I played with the picture all sorts of ways.

Top and basket focus color.


Sky colored.


Bottom half focused and colored.


Middle colored.


Basket and middle focus and colored. THe basket looks great on this.


Exterior envelope and basket colored and focused.


Soft focus blend with color.
That was fun.. But the Balloon made it worth the time.

And. The standard four links to linky things…

Trucks on the road… Yes I know they have to be there and yes I know they are big.. but I also know that they need to pay MORE attention due to the size of their vehicle than a normal sized car. I have watch many a truck dart into the fast lane going up a hill only to slow down below the posted speed limit and lock tons of cars behind them. They. Are. Jerks.


If you expect the world to stay the same…. Go chat with the Sahara Desert….


Mmmmm… I can add to this list in small cost items… fingerless gloves, plastic bag for camera body when shooting in the rain, Oh.. Storage is a biggie.


Sad.. but what can you do… Make copies!! Too bad all the ovies that have good actors and great plots are past and some gone forever… everything lately is super chicken crap.


Told you the chickens were taking over… first California and the medias….. Chicken.. Bluck Bluck Buck!!