Tuesday, December 31, 2013

On the cusp of a new 365 days

I have almost written a blog a day for the last year. This being the eve of 2013 ( glad to see it behind me ) and the divisions our country has seen in money, jobs, lives lost and lies propagated to the sheeps.

I know a lot of non sheep. I also see a lot of fat sheep. Bloated on other peoples money and dreams. It would make a normal person want to leave. If you get beat down enough its almost your only avenue. Hopefully the masses will come to their senses and we can get people to work and happiness of constructive living that that creates right behind it. I would love everyone to succeed at what they do and what they want to do. I would love to see people happy and productive. When there are many happy productive people, they lift up those that can't seem to rise and help raise them up. 

I am looking forward to 2014 of less propaganda, less divisions, more hugs, happier faces, more work and money for all.  

Onward and upward for those that do not stick their hands in other people's pockets for moola.

Soap box moved off to the side.

I was going to chat about the Go Pro and what you need to know to capture good video. it would mean going through the cam and taking many pics and such. Its much easier to say...go get the little book and play with it. Set it for pictures 1080 wide and chase the dog around. Set it for video wide and chase the wife around..nicely. Once you have fooled around... with the camera.. go put it on your computer. Now go get you some video editing software. The GoPro stuff is only gonna get you so far. I use POWER DIRECTOR. Its great. Its easy and its not too expensive. I drag a vid clip in and stretch it out then snip the segments I want a picture of . It sends them off to a file and I can pop them out and post them. They are pretty darn good for video. The program seems to do very well at it. You can even edit some for effects if you like and it will normally do fine. 

Ya gotta play with it and spend some time looking at what you get for the settings you're using. You can even hook it up to your computer and adjust the internal settings of the camera for what light you expect and whatnot. Loads of things. I think the hardest thing to do is get it set up when I am also getting the balloon ready. If you hit one of the two buttons incorrectly you will be taking pictures instead of video or just shutting it off. Super careful, you need to be.

Here are some cuts. I did some as BMP files and some as JPG files. Whatever you want to edit through.


But first.. this must be said. I lived in Italy for almost three years.. It gets ingrained into you.




Robert and Elbow Rest cruise along the arroyo.


Mike and the 8 round and 1 up the spout do a close fly by.


Giving Highperactive some heat.


Inside Glow.


Lindstrand GoPro crown mount. Mind that fish!


The first splash and dash ripples in the Rio Grande! Waaaaaaaaaaaa Hu!


If you're not out partying here are some things to look at...

Personally.. and someone somewhere agree with me... Lets do away with the daylight savings garbage... Time Zones are no biggie to me.


can you say oops! Scientists... hahahahahaha.... Whats the one thing that causes everyone to be fallible? You're Human. We are fuzzy logic. 


I don't think I would want that name but interesting. i expected I would know of this and I didn't...


And seriously. If you are going out tonight bar hopping or to a friends house. Get a cab.. get a buggy, have a designated driver, or sleep on the floor. 


I wanna see you all next year!

Tomorrow...