Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sniff.. snore... cocoa?

10 aardvarks a snuffling!!

Why does my nose go nuts at very random times? Odd.

For those sending brain waves.. I can't hear you!!! Turn it up or use email. Sheesh. The static is rough.

Since I am rearranging the home office ( Whitehall ) for clarity I thought that I should do that for my office office. Right now there are lots of trinkets and bobbles and banners and such everywhere. Its a little, messy. I think I am going to take pictures of all the wall stuff and make them into wallpaper or for a slide show on a screen. The knickers nakkers I will remove and maybe take pics of the good stuff then pack it away or just fling it. January 1st is coming and I would like a breath of fresh going into the new year. I need to readjust my desk space, also for more ease of use. I tried it with a J shape desk zone but I think I am going to go back to I I on the desks and separate my computer space from the other space so I have computers on one aside and workspace on the other. May raise the desk up. An inch or two too. Sorting the stuff ( file cabinets and tools case out will be another problem.

The home office ( London underground Whitehall ( second stall in the mens privy ) is moving along. All the drives are packed away. All the cables are sorted and packed. I moved the hard bound books out and paperbacks are going to the garage tomorrow. All the paperwork is stuffed away and misc are off the shelves. Then sort and file or move the random DVD stack somewhere. Its getting there. Its getting there. I also was able to get the dishwasher emptied and refilled. Oh and checked the fan.. fans. 

The 5hp fan with the P tip has a fuel problem. It leaked it out and then when I refilled it and tried to start it it would only go if tilted forward. It need a service. The big Tecumseh 10 hp fan turns right over but needs the tires replaced. 20 dollars at Harbor Freight. Its just a beast so I use the little one. Well I guess I will get some tires for now.

I did wrap presents last night. Just a few. Maybe I will get to more later tonight… maybe not. Last bit of shopping is this weekend. Hopefully early so we miss the mad rushes. Hopefully.

Some of the things I found.. very subtle last night.


Warmth Above.


Chrome Streak.


Pea Soup.


Buffed.


Just Stopped For Lunch.

I was in a business today and on their wall were two 20 by 30 inch simulated canvas halp picture half paintings. BOTH WERE THE SAME.. though the sat side by side. What does this say.. We have no imagination? We like looking at the same thing over and over. We are startled if things change too quickly. I may have to print one of the above and see if they want to hang it to liven things up. It might be too traumatic.

***

They know when you've been sleeping ( and where ), they know who you've been with ( and how many times ),they know when you've been bad or good ( and at what levels of naughty ).. you've been tracked for goodness sake.. Ya better watch out, ya better not try to hide.. cause the NSA has you pegged … as a troublemaker! Hahahahaha


Consider teaching… or is you want to make the big bucks consider telling teachers how to teach. The bureaucracy in the schooling systems is only one step down front hat of the gov't. Be ware of your childs learning circumstance.


Oh joy.. lets abuse children in the name of some sort of science…. And if you think it isn't happening now… well again.. look at our school system…hahahaha


Last but very interesting.. especially the splash ones….



With that I bid you goodnight….