Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Highperspeed!!!

It will be a very Merry Christmas…. Or Else!

None of that… none of that!

Grab some eggnog or a small glass of wine. You youngsters, there’s cocoa around the corner in the kitchen.

Work this day was quiet and moved along. I had a few things to do correct property listings, remove property, copy a list, send it in an email to HQ. Oh then one of our cameras decided to pack it in. It just stared at the ground… That's it. I had to call that one in.

Got propane. I didn't really need to as I had half full tanks and I am not flying anywhere just glowing tonight. The glow is at the Rio Del Oslo golf course. After there is a pot luck which will be fun for a bit… then home and in bed. I even got gas at the overly crowded Sams club. Traffic is overfull with goobers.

I am trying to get this written in between everything. Loading tanks and fan. OKay tanks are in the back of the truck still and warming, Sodas and water and fan will go in next. Looking for flashlights now. You ever try to drop and pack a balloon up in the dark… no fun.  Plus I supposedly will be picking up a 105 envelope sometime in there.

Green Chili Stew is our pot of luck for tonight. Ham and Pashka tonight.

A few different treatments on the same subject. I should do a full set of each of the tiled works around Albuquerque.

The Tree of Life.






This is one piece of art that I truly like. 

Changes they are a coming… well for some…


I leave this at the doorstep of the manufacturer who didn't say how toxic I was. That said the asbestos scare is stupid. You would have to inhale massie amount of the stuff to degrade yourself. You will probably be hit by a bus before you could die from it. Now, again saying that… don't be doing anything stupid. There are some very toxic substances in you should keep your hands out of.


Random yet funny….


Clothes… yes..  clothes will keep you warm. Unless you like to run around in your house in shorts and a t shirt during the depth of winter…. But I digress. If you want to keep specific areas warm and not a whole house… I would get the Oil heater. Slow but constant. Also its better on your electric bill.. and it can be moved from room to room. I think I would have one in bathroom too.


Or you can do the tube socks on the. Toilet seat thing.. if you have a split seat…. Whatever.

Oh that green chili stew is hot, hot, hot!