Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pending Obscura.

Being on hold. For quite a bit of today I was on hold. Nice person on the other end.. I was doing other things while waiting so no problems there. My feet were cold though. I wonder why. This is the first year that my feet have ever been cold in the office. In the summer it was way too warm and now… well……I did other waiting today too. I am expecting a last minute deadline again. Its been the way it goes most times. Sit and wait then rush to clear a deadline. Sigh. Its out of my hands at this moment. I wished I could correct these problems at my desk.. cause I would. Better than waiting to hear.

I think its time to migrate to the new computer in the office. I was thinking about what had to be done today at work. I'm still thinking about it. I may think about it for quite a while. I have a backup hard drive to move everything.. and I think I have all the programs ready to go on the new one.

On that note I think I have everything at home backed up and copied over and sorted. Whew. I will be checking and verifying over the next few weeks. Dang.. some files are not correct but its not that big a deal.. music and video... no bigs.

I started looking for more obscure things to colorize and defocus. I may create a file on my site just for that. I will show you kinda what I want to do.. The shots below are not quite obscure enough but you will get a gist of what I mean. It will take a lot of searching to find the right ones.


Go for Green.


Western Hills.


Chevy.


Which Way



Blue Swallow.

 And more obtuse, obscure, misleading, and downright questionable things…

Not that I think there is much wrong with win 8 other than it not letting me link my word docs to word 2007….


Oh how hilarious… its protection.. yeah…. Right… thermal and heat seeking rounds and GPS guided rounds… yawn… How bout just using spray encapsulation on trucks.. or suction and filters everywhere. I can think of many ways without trying to make it rain all the time.

I can see it now.. We have made it rain and cleared the smog but the city is under ten feet of toxic water YAY!


Okay.. so here again we see that money paid to lobbyists that in a way moves to our gov't stops safety cause gee.. only a few people are killed and its cheaper to pay them off…. How bout you do it in steps hay? Line after line after line. Gimme a break.


Any tracking of my cell is crap… Now stores can see where you pause.. when you come in.. what you do.. what you look at…… Just say no to WiFi in stores… but if you can't remember to shut off your WiFi here is an app to do it for you.. That is unless you like that they can monitor how much time you spend in their restrooms.. ahhahahaha


Heavens to Mergatroid!