Wednesday, December 18, 2013

1001 1000 0111 0110 0101 0100 0011 0010 0001 0000 Almost time.

Hmmmm...8th day of Christmas my crew dog sent to me? 8 gallons of propane? 7 chickens a roasting ? 6 hands a line holding? 5 pickled herring? 4 disgruntled homeowners? 3 vents lines a setting? 2 burners burning? One awesome launch!!!

I think I had that backwards… If Christmas is on the 25th, Christmas Eve on the 24th… hmmm… today is the … Okay.. Let's go with 9 ( 1001 ) pickpocketing Penguins!

If you read yesterdays blog you would understand and keep more wary in the Zoo or Antarctica or the Falkland island area. You are not safe on some flights due to their purloining plane tickets.

I’ve made a list. Checked it twice. It is 6 specific items long with multiple sub lists. I think its a good list. I think I can even adjust the timing on some of it to get easy things done ahead of the main list. Yes… its the process I will have to go through to modify the computer room to clear it or simplify it. I will lose desktop space, but I have never used it for its intended purpose anyway. If it all works out right you will not be able to see any cables at all. Hopefully.

Ready or not….. Oh and I need to get the cross cut saw from the bro. Hmmm…. Timing.

I’ve also started a list for his coming spring. Some of it is going to be a bugger but it is necessary. New back porch door is at the top. Followed by many other things. Vast things. Mega multiple things!!!!

But I do go on…

I added some shot edits yesterday. I was going to do some more on that subject but, well, maybe I will maybe I wont... Its a problem as you get older that your attention wanders. Mine takes vacations. I will be looking for one thing and get off on another thing then another to the point that its past 8 and I am getting googly eyed. I try and try but it never works. Oh, and the shots I pick out for a tiny thing that turns out to take a massive amount of time to get right… I, Yi,  Yi!

Picked just for you..

26 after.
 Surreal.

Totah.
 What does totah mean?

Internal Spirit.
 Impossible to get a good shot of this.

Bernie's.
 Why here.. I dunno. I will have to visit them sometime.

Crazy Wild.
Pushing the morning burn.

And also picked but less nice smelling….

Awesome process. Amazing sight, cool flying moon dust Batman.


Its here… Its here… but not “Here”. Way too expensive . I can really make a much more powerful system for less than this… but its pretty…. If pretty is what you want.


I can understand the savings of trying to push more data down copper but its going to degrade soon. What is the cost of replacing all that copper with fiber.. could you not just pull the copper out as you pull the fiber in… and also selling that copper is a good bit of money and you get the speeds and you have a longer lasting link….


And a fun one for last….. what are your traditions… when did they start.. what would you rather not continue…


I think we will stop the, throwing waffles at each others head tradition. The syrup is hard to get out of your hair the remainder of the day.