Thursday, December 12, 2013

By the light of the silvery moon.....


OKay.... usps is two days late. Just with a battery thats all. But hay. Wonder why no one uses them....

Now UPS and FEDEX are in early. Wild. Oh Yeah! I stopped by Sams club for a special order... Wow.. They came out great! Im laughing my head off. Not the color quality I would have liked but well... still good.

I was or am saying "Hay" a lot today. I also noticed.. about three hours later that my brain ran away in a conversation with my boss. My boss told me an input system was down. I said.. Oh.. okay/... then I said I have to enter stuff into the system... Duh.. its down.. wow.. thick! I was just goin on with what I wanted to do.

I had my brain in two paces forward until it started to ache again. Yes, I took some aspirins.. no.. its not helping much. Oh.. I was running around and around our VoIP system... testing trying adjusting. Lots to do on that still but getting there.

I sorted through my completed videos and I am at a loss to do something about the dirth of files. I dont want the crap but I do not want to delete anything that is usable or interesting... sighing. This size on the drive is too tight. I may have to change two drives or find another. Choices and choices. I really do like not having to haul 3.5 external drive back and forth to work. The 2tb 2.5 drive is excellent to pop in and out. So far I have yet to minimize my carry to work stuff. I almost think I could get away with just the camera bag but not quite. Maybe I can fit the cam in the Zuca bag. That wont save me hauling the Zuca though. Zuca bags are excellent. Hard frame and carrier bag. Goes on a plane and fits down an isle and you can sit on it. It will hold up to 300 pounds. Its got wheels. Check em out.

Here are some quick ones fer ya.


Call them weeds... just don't cut them.
 Put the clippers down... walk away.

Rough Riders.
 This is a semi tilt colorized shot. Testing, trying different things.

Solitary Drink.
 So many picturesque bottles around.

Even if your in the middle of nowhere... smile.
 No kidding.. in the middle of nowhere.

Caffeine...... had the 12 miles after that.
Rest stop Villa Nueva.

Yeah its all good fun. I colorised a picture of Takach A Breeze this evening that turned out great. I will post that to facebook in a bit.

Tonight there were a lot of web sites and blogs that were interesting.. here is the cream of the crop...the silver standard for the day... the first talky...

For every ten.. there is probably one that isnt seen.. hah.. really....

http://gizmodo.com/the-chilling-geometry-of-every-us-military-base-seen-fr-1481870788

Much more like it... Compact. Dont care about the call reject or answer part. Love to know that I have a call or message though. Music adjust is great too... getting there...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/smarty-ring-connects-with-smartphones-and-you-won-t-have-to-lift-a-finger

If this isnt the white version of the robot from the movie The Black Hole Its pretty scary.. wooooo....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-shows-valkyrie-nasa-s-new-anime-inspired-superhero-robot

I like coffee.. I like my coffee at a good temp but I am not sure I am ready to spend what is necessary to buy this as there is a microwave right around the corner from my desk.......

http://gizmodo.com/this-goldilocks-mug-would-keep-your-coffee-just-the-rig-1481961395

It was the last one or Texts from Iphones that were so destroyed by the word prediction that it was way too NSFW to post here... and a huge gun.. I went with coffee....TOT is unknow to most people.

Unless you read Clancy.