Thursday, December 5, 2013

Edits and Insanity

After editing and re editing... then forgetting a very important entry I had to go back just to have the damn programs pack it in and not create a damn PDF file.... yes.. in one breath. Now I think I have it done.. and its off to be checked. I am frustrated by the amount of time I had to re-verify it... The whole day has been this way.. From a internet problem I watched getting fixed except the fix shouldn't have really fixed it and some of the changes didn't have a thing or shouldn't have had a thing to do with it. Then... property reared it ugly head... I had to find a cost number then find out why it was stuck together with another piece of equipment. Now tomorrow I have to sort out what the heck happened. I expect to be doing this all day long. I want it right.. I would like it better if it was right.. and I would not like it of it didnt get corrected. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result... Oh.. I must be crazy.

Other than that I had no time for much of anything else... Grabbed some waffles and thats about it. Its Thursday! Yikes!

I did wish I could have gotten out there and taken pictures of the snow falling.. or even be able to get out of the cubicle to look at it longer than in passing... Nope.. no good at all. I get to enjoy the cold without the fun.

Fooey!


More fun.... Here are some shots from the 2011 Rio Del Oso Christmas Eve Glow. Just a few. It was a load of fun. Guess what... The glow is going on this year too... be at the golf course around 5pm and watch or help crew.

Blue Flambe!


In the cat.


Outside the Cat.


All in a row.


Warm Garden.


The pot luck after is most excellent.... no kidding.. whew.... I need a driver to get home so much good food.

And.. as if there was something interesting out there other than ballooning.... good luck with that.

Yeah.... interesting....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/12-geeky-movie-facts-you-probably-didn-t-know-were-true

Dunno if its worth the time.. or the Samsung one is better.. I know its thinner.. but gee.. I still only want a link to my phone so I do not have to remove my phone from my pocket... but I have not worn a watch in ages too because I keep smacking it into things.. What I want is this watch in a pocket watch style so I can pop it in a pocket and have a chain on it so its easy to get to... ya know..

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2013/12/04/is-the-neptune-pine-the-smartwatch-weve-all-been-waiting-for/

OREO's  Home made are better but in a pinch the regular boring ones work..

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/12/05/Oreos-The-Greatest-Cookie-in-the-World/

Right!  Yeah.. A mirrorless camera for the same price as my DSLR.. sure wilbur.. sell me something else.

http://gizmodo.com/the-last-days-of-the-dslr-1465327158

Not until they get the other things done with these cam's. Ease of use.. I can use my phone.. If I want quality and ability to print huge.. Ill use the DSLR... raspberries. Neener neener!

Im so cold.. cold... brrrrrr...... need more Oreo's!