Friday, December 13, 2013

Two dimensions.

It was a long day of everything today. Dentist... I almost fell asleep. They are the nicest and professional group of people I have ever met... I "used" to hate Dentists. TruCare. Excellent. Dentists there. Excellent.. Assistants..Excellent..Support Staff..Excellent. My nose is not numb anymore though.. which is good.

I am going to be out tomorrow with the AAAA at the annual Jingle Bell Rally. I will be taking pictures. I have both cameras ready and my tripod. I wonder what I want to center on. Its going to be hard as I will want some wide shots and close shots and shots in between..Or should I just work on face shots... I will surely keep warm just running from balloon to balloon... Crew to Crew. Its not a bad way to spend a weekend.

If you have a camera you should be there... the will start up at dawn so get to the Fiesta Park field and keep the sun at your back. Chips ready to go? Batteries charged? Dont forget the gloves and layers. And Coffee!

I am still going through my shots to find that special something. I am mixing it up a bit here and there....


Find the special part. Ski!


Yellow Band.


Roaring Overhead.


Freedom and Flash.


Select.


All very subdued. Looking for that small bit is trying and jaw clenching but well worth it.

Now for something completely different.

1933.... What today do we look at as cutting edge that will be mundane the near future ... if we get there.


And I say if.... Follow this if you can....


Crazy. Niche. Okay.... but hay. what the heck...


Lazers... pew pew pew!!


Skooges of stuff out there to look at. The whole Universe thing is startling. I just finished reading a bit about the universe crashing at any moment...makes worrying about some things moot.