Monday, December 23, 2013

Nuts!

Incomprehensible!

You ever run around your brain and start asking questions?

I end up a lot of the time with the word “because”.

I run into this when there are far too many variables to consider inside my head.

I think this is fuzzy logic and / or non specified non linear thinking. Starting with a concept, and as it gets more complicated you either start flow charts which also become complicated to the point of meaninglessness or just label everything.. because.

From a good book by T Powers ( paraphrased like crazy ). Your choice… how do you measure a shore line. Too broadly and you miss the details. Too fine and you are buried under them. If I could just get my mind to “let go” of the process and accept that “because” I would be happier.

I can worry with the best of them, and also get in deep depression because of it too. Oh.. and running around in circles is a normal thing for me too. Round and round and round.

I cleaned up my office today. Removed all the knick knacks and pictures. I have relocated my computers, re-positioned my few plaques and only have one banner up on the wall and the K+E Leroy set of my Fathers. I dusted too though I could see that showing back up from our air system quickly. Is it going to stay this cleared. I think so. I think in the new year I want a lot less clutter in my everyday life. I did take pictures of everything so I could at least have them for a slide show perhaps. I am not throwing anything out.. Just taking it to the house to pack away.

Next I will think about moving the desk space around. I think I would rather have one 8 foot work counter on each side so I can separate my computers from my paperwork. I am still thinking about it.

See… round and round. I also worked on our property list and the VoIP attendant wording. Everything else is pretty quiet. YAY! I did get a bunch of property processed for salvage.. Double YAY. All in all a good day.

I poked some more pictures into the edit process and some are amazingly garish.

The Amazing Technicolor Truck.
 Seriously, there are all those colors on the truck. All I did was tweak them a bit.

BS! Oh.. B's Cafe.
 Colorizing the building as well made the sign better instead of hanging in an unfocused area.

Datta way.
The Eklund in Clayton New Mexico.

Be Happy.
 The Movie House. REfurbished now.

Crack The Glass.
 Love this truck. The chrome grille is sweet. I have the other truck too. Maybe tomorrow.


For those that have not yet nodded off….

Naughty Naughty…. Caught with hand in cookie jar.


Here is a good one that I bet you didn't know. I was surprised. I still am. What else lies beneath…


Oh what people will take pictures of…


We probably have all done this at some time… This just makes it easier.


And we all need a good fort sometimes.