Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ding dinga ding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_P0SaPmV3c

I love Christmas Bells.....

and

Claymaytion.

Snowfall... Sunlight. Coffee and Christmas bells. Ill put it on the list to compile a bunch of these as I like them. Not all the time but they always come back as thoughts about the church bells in England. There used to be a recording of all the church bells and what the words were to remember which church they were... I think I remember my Mum telling me at sometime. Then I heard it again somewhere else. I expect its somewhere on the nets deep in a dark corner. When you are sitting around, not playing video games, or watching sappy Christmas themed shows.. just listen to the bells.

In a calming place, blanket on my legs, dog on my lap....makes is hard to type but balancing the keyboard on her works.. she dosen't mind it would seem. Lights are going up on the tree. Why do I not help...because my way is not the right way. Certain people expect the tree a specific way and I don't intrude. LOL.

I am almost done with most of the file moves. Now I am deleting duplicate files from the drives. After that I have to reverify. Its getting there. Its worth the time. I am still going through the files looking for pictures to process.. I have ideas.. many many... but its a long and windy road.  I did get the picture together for the Christmas gift for the family. Its nice, simple, hopefully funny too.

I am going off script on this blog. Many links and just a few edits. The hand bells are ringing in another tab. nice background sounds.


Hand Bells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9bSbfFV1Y


Ahhh.. nice.. around 338...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyFmJxApKRA


A very nice solo. Amazing arm control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fjBp8lF3x8


Green Sleeves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga6AnTZJFqg


Hahahhahaaa.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIzPF3BfpQ


That was funny...

And the standard operating Instructions.. plus.

If you want to localize your heat. Keep from heating the whole house if your only in one or two rooms this might be better for you.


So far off the reservation......


I get to W 2 and give up.. hahahaha


I also agree.. we should never give up the library.. I think there should be the preface that visiting the library is in search of knowledge not just screw around on computers and surf for pron. Please.. that is not in search of knowledge. Think of sitting down at one library and having access to all the libraries in the world. Yes you could gain access to the real book but also a digital copy. Think about big libraries in main cities instead of tiny libraries in every small town. You could have mini access points in each town. If you wanted the real book you could order it just like amazon. If you wanted a digital version you could download a self corrupting version. It lasts the check out time and then kills itself. Charge some small amount per use. It would work And on the thought that while looking for books you may find another.. by perusing the shelves.. that's possible too online.. and there you could touch a book and by touching it see connected book in different directions.. attachments and links.. Hmmm. thoughts...

Off I went on a tangent.

Just for fun... weird things.