Friday, December 27, 2013

Just a few questions and your free to go....

How ya doin?  Good? What did you get for Christmas? What you wanted?

Hungry? I am! For what...I have no clue.

Now I do... Ham and bread. Sammiches.

Maybe some walnut bread for dessert.

Its been a quiet day. Everyone out of the house but me and the dog. I ran the speaker lines for the computer rooms surround system. I had to remove some cable from one place and add to two others. Splice and wrap, all while the dog tried to sit in my lap on the floor and right on top of all the cables.

Got it right the first time. Good sound. There are some limitations to the setup but its working. Still do not have a splitter for the television. Not that thats is a big deal. Oh, and I am missing my FM line. I wonder where that went. Regardless, everything electronic is in its place and functional. Xbox included. Just have to get the HDMI cable in and run. Not a big deal either.

Last night my brain was in some sort of weird place. Another odd dream of an alien invasion but not directly to us. They were out of sync with our time by a slight amount and were able to tap off of our timespace. Some people could cross over and did. Most were hunted down by the military for the ability because then they could cross too. There were also some sort of creatures, tall and gray in some sort of ship suit that would slowly come toward you and attach some sort of thing to your head and draw off energy. It was very messed up.

Its been with me all day.

How bout a happy beach and sun and surf dream?

I kicked around some of the glow pictures again. Fussy with them. Had to stop when I started clenching my teeth again enough to give myself a good headache.


Invading Personal Space. Patturns was tight and Meow was a little less so my envelope was skin tight against Meows envelope.


Cherry Glow.   No editing. Just nice full glow.


Toasty. Cubi Burners.


Warm Faces. All focus on the flame.


Inside Views. Highperactive whisper.


Distant Focal Glow. A switch on the main shot.


A staggerd line of light. Looking the other way. All standing touching and keeping each other warm.

Yes they were fun to take and fun to edit.

Amazing how much I have used my camera and its still going strong. I think the only thing I have to replace right now is the neutral density filter. The glass has come loose from the frame. Not a biggie either.

Nothing is a big deal right now. I didn't go out shopping today because I do not need to spend anything on anything. Nor do I feel up to visiting anyone. I am pretty un chatty at the moment. Not that I don't want to chat but my nerves are not up to it.

I went over and found a few interesting things on the web. It was a slow day.

And to start it off... no luck with the wire tapping rules. Perhaps its time to divest  the cell and go back to nothing but land lines.

http://gizmodo.com/federal-judge-says-nsa-phone-surveillance-is-legal-1490387881

Can we please reign in the bad artists please? The suck is getting pretty bad. Another building that looks like a preschooler had a temper tantrum. Gah!

http://gizmodo.com/stonehenges-new-visitor-center-looks-positively-neolit-1489129699

Now this is interesting. How can you deny a verification and another verification. Sheesh. Like global Warming. Its not happening and still they will grasp at spotty data to deny. James, Brother of Jesus.

http://io9.com/this-ancient-burial-box-contains-the-earliest-known-ref-1490333224

Awesome end here. Photoshop. Spray it on and remove all blemishes! Add inches or remove inches. Warp the world. Woo hoo...

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2013/12/27/these-photoshop-parody-ads-are-spot-on/

 Getting back to my dream....  Lets not go there shall we.