Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ta Daaaa!

Merry Christmas.

I am going to write this in parts.

The glow last night was fantastic. I glowed 10 minutes!!! Really the only part I love is standing up and glowing a bit then packing up and eating at Ray and Carol's and also enjoying friends and conversation. For as long as I can before getting all weird.

No sleeping aide last night and yup... almost awake all night. Ended with the weirdest James Bond movie dream ever. Weird.

Its was a quiet morning. No more kids running about ( Mo was here but he is taller than I am now ). Coffee and the dog...for one more hour or so. Woosh.

I took 686 shots last night. Thats what I like doing at glows. Too bad the raw to jpg process failed on the first 100. Booo! So I am redoing it on the main computer. I think it has another 200 to do. I was hoping to have time to edit or something here but I will probably end up just posting a few here for now. Thats why later is probably how its gonna be. Hence the parts.

Kids will be here in a bit then the rest of the family. Friends.. Enjoy the day. BRB.

Wooo.. that was fun. Dinner, presents and dessert... My lack of sleep had my head jangling at the last. I hate that but what can you do. It just comes on and I am wincing. This was the TV and just normal background sounds and zap.

I did get to post some of the shots I took to facebook today and selected a few for the blog. Lots of good. A bunch of bad. Well it was night and I was holding it in my hand and the flares of the burners was messing with my sensor... but some are great.

Putting up 11 today. Its Christmas. I have many more to post to my website when I have time.

Pilots.  Lindstrand Doubles. Sweet!


Nudge nudge. Highperactive inprinting on Meow. Thanks for keeping me still.


Like a moth to a flame. Chequers.


Puff and Patturns lit. In line.


Just sitting there. Look at the different throat. Cool.


Diamonds Internal Glow.


Lutz Glow...quite nicely.


Forest of flames.


Shadows and Baskets.


Diamonds Outer glow.


Baffling. Patturns Highperactive tucked in and going Super-Luminal.

What a fun night put on by Carol and Ray Bair for Breast Cancer Awareness as well as for the city. There were many many people.. Many! Handed out all the cards we had. Stood for an hour. So you are asking how did I glow and take pictures at the same time... Auto Pilot. No. Bob and Mo had the controls. As I said. I love to put her up but standing there glowing .... I would rather take pictures and Bob was nice enough to come out and help. Mo got lucky...lol. Max temp 115 degrees. I have two videos of the night glow too but not even time to look at them.

 It was a win win for me. I really need to fly her more. Shes so pretty. In a kick you in the pants way. Oh, just remembered. When I was putting the fan away in the trailer and Mo hit the "whisper" burner I felt the boom in the closed trailer. The basket was only 10 feet away. It was quite interesting. Yeah...whisper.

NEXT! New Years and the Rose Bowl parade. Like Cherry pie... It has to be done!

Some crazy stuff out there on the webs ...

And since I have many problems with tree decorating....

http://gizmodo.com/here-is-a-video-of-tiny-mice-decorating-a-tiny-christma-1489138670

Candy canes and their possible creation.. who knows... they do my good shivs though.

http://gizmodo.com/the-origin-of-the-candy-cane-1482189978

The title is a little strange. I am all for family and friends. Limited to my crazy stress levels.

http://lifehacker.com/5970307/what-to-do-on-christmas-when-you-dont-celebrate-it

This is pretty cool if you're into M and Ms that much...

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/genius-machine-sorts-skittles-and-m-ms-by-color-so-you-1489256485/@caseychan

I kept it at themed sites. I had one on abandoned hospitals and Algae to gas...

As much as I like being home for the holidays I do still wish I was at home home.. or parents home. It must be the... Take care of me again Mom and Dad.. I'm tired and you are so good at it. ":O)
I remember when I was 5ish and at my Grandparents house in Bath. I remember being under the covers with a big box of matchbox cars. I still can see it. I hope I never forget it.  Merry Christmas again..bunnies and doggies and tigers everywhere..... and good nightish.