Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ring A Ding Ding.

10.002387 day of Christmas my ..something, something, something, something, something, something!

A little investigation leads to the most interesting information on the 12 days of Christmas. Most interesting.

Here is the link.... I never knew, but should have.. http://catholicism.about.com/od/Christmas/tp/What-Are-The-Twelve-Days-Of-Christmas.htm

So I shall stop my weirdly strange countdown to christmas via the song and go with.. two more days till Christmas!

Twas an interesting day. I have to keep my calm... try to keep my calm. I am way too agitated and have been for over a year now. The least thing will set me off. Today I knew I had to get a few things done. 1. Get trash bags and benadryl. 2. Get new tires for the Beastly fan. 3. Buy some clear pine to set up my new computer book shelves. So, at 930am off I went. Traffic was light. Only a couple of dingos in the tall grasses. Got to Harbor Freight and picked up two hard tires instead of the inflatable ones as they last longer with goat heads everywhere. I just have to install them. Ran to Lowes just a couple of blocks away and picked up brackets and one 1 in by 6 in by 8 ft clear pine board. Since it was so quiet there there were many assistants to help me. They even cut my wood. Too bad I got one of the measurements wrong. Too long but not a great error. Then ran over to Walmart, another couple blocks away and picked up the two items plus some orange chicken. Yum! It was quiet and as I said, only a few dingos. I did all this in about 45 minutes. I was agitated.. Not by anything but I was.

Getting all this home and unloaded, whew boy. Still buzzing I decided I would get the book shelves set up. Strangely one of the cases is not true. As cheap as they are it's no surprise. I ran the brackets and positioned everything. Had to add a few screws in one bookcase as it had come loose of its shelf. I ran all the cables and re ran some that needed to be changed. Vacuumed and dusted everything as well as the computers. Hooked up all the cables and turned em on. Sweet! Everything worked as it is supposed to and looks clean and uncluttered. Now I still have to hook up the xbox and television but I need a longer hdmi cable and, and, and, something... I forget. I will remember. I didn't set up the surround speakers either. My back started killing me so I gave up for the day. Looks nice really... see..

Scratch design. I changed the computers to be both together and the xbox and subwoofer to be on the far left. I was counting cables on top for connections


Amp1 and Amp2 up and running. The cable management on 1 is better than 2. I have to fix that sometime.
I think I may try and find a good piece of 2in x 12in x 12ft boards for the floor and the top.
The computer room is so open and clear now. Much still to do yet. Ah I remember... Cable splitter. I have a four port and need a two port.. I remembered!!!

So now I am sitting in my chair with the dog on my lap. I have a blanket on and the keyboard is resting on Izzys butt. She could care less. She is warm and comfy.


Me and Izzy had a fun time of her chasing the ball while I tried to wrap a few presents. If your prezzy has slobber and dog nail holes in it.. sorry. After that she decided that all the bubble wrap was evil and destroyed it. Yes. Shredded plastic everywhere.

Total innocence.


I did get a few pictures edited... whew.


Heath sans Home.
 Out in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

Micro-motel.
 One of my favorite motels.

Vets Service While U Wait.
Back alleys.. 

I have a bunch more to do tonight..I keep getting distracted as I run through them. 

And as distracted as I am..and thoroughly agitated.... here are some links.

Okay... why, what, how. I want to know before the hologram collapses!


It is so funny in a way. Sad for the companies being ripped off and very sad for the people of China. It boggles the mind.


I'd stay here. I would want a good shotgun and maybe some glocks and my cameras. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot.


I can think of some very good angles to take picture at. Anyone want to pony up the plane tickets, travel moneies, armed guards, and red shirted Enterprise crew members?

I think it is time to go put the tires on the fan. Then do that food thing. Be awesome to each other!