Monday, December 2, 2013

Chinese Knockoff of a blog.

Monday after a long weekend.

Is it Friday yet… HAH!

Not a bad day in all accounts. Learned something… Learned another… delt with a pain in the butt in the nether regions of New Mexico. Some people are just screaming to be noticed that they end up being the… again..” butt” of everyone jokes. There are so many nice folk out there… can I just talk to them?

Then there are questions that have yet to be answered…. I want the answers so I can move on to other stuff. To repeat… not a bad day… did not do what I was going to do so that is now moved to tomorrow… which means I can't do what I was going to do tomorrow…. That will move to….. I don't know…. Still working on that.

I futzed around with some pics while I am doing the waiting think on the files transferring thing and putting the finishing touches on the CB…. If I don't lose it again….. its later out than I want but with the holidays and all…

Monkey!


Open Portal.


The Back Lane.


Bells.


Main Menu.


Secure Portal.


Choices.

And some blogs… not great but they are out there….

Another knock off…. If you are as old as I am you remember when items from Japan were frowned upon as cheap and junk… Now look.. Japan is awesome and everyone loves the quality….. China… is now the peddler of hokum and super junk. I would not at all….. get on this..


The level of pathetic in the following blog is….  Can I relocate to a real reality… not full of these twits.. and I use the term kindly to normal everyday twits…


Oh.. how bad could this go wrong…. Let me count the ways. MANY FINGERS!!!


I go with the archeologists…. Examine… 3d render…. Copy. … recycle. Not everything but who needs a barge when you already have twenty barges in museums already.
Yo ho Ho…. It be a pirates life fer mee!