Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dueling banjos….


Plinka Plinka Plink……..

With four things…. Or five sitting needing to be done…… I don't want to do any of them. LOL

Let me count my arm hair! Yeah!

If you make a list and check it twice, can you throw it out the window and use the menu from jiffy lube to count the coyote’s on your roof?

I intend to find out!

I was thinking that I have been harping on the photograph editing a lot lately. I drive by things that I think might be neat to take a shot of but don't find the time to stop. Its… Home to work to home. Don't stay outdoors long enough to forget the way to open the door and hide from the world.

All that I will post here this evening is a few quick edits and go on. If you're asking if I am moving files still.. the answer is yes. If you ask how the CB is going.. it should be finished later tonight. If you're asking why I am doing this instead of that… I am doing both. ( large raspberry right here ).

I'll try and find something more thought provoking tomorrow. If I can.

Flies in the ointment…. Or was the Files.....

Loop De Loop.


Your Own Lane!


Wagon Yo!


Stop, Go, Left, Right...


Rhinestone Cowboy.


That about sums it up….


Its a trip. I used to move my furniture around all the time to change things. I like some changes but do not like bad changes. Moving furniture is a fun change sometimes. I am very restricted in moving things at this time…
*
Yeah….. try doing this with my dog and you will get two responses… one.. She will sit there and whine about being outside and promptly sit on her butt… or… She will bounce over everything in her way to go in a straight line towards the nearest warm area.


HAH! Yeah…. Lets just change our name…. Change the company name… maybe some of the head peoples names and come back and spy some more…… I know a restaurant like this. As soon as the health inspectors come in or they start losing money they file bankruptcy change the name and owner and reopen.


Its not like I have any money to spare really. I work for it…two shows a night.  Stealing it via skimmers… well, I think the stocks and public humiliation should be brought back for this and other like scammers. Put them in stocks and let the public throw tomatoes at them. Taggers should be spray painted in a safe way… Cleaning the roads is as good…. Scrubbing walls… anything that will benefit the community they have trashed….


I know the banks will refund you most of the time but its the hassle.. and they are getting away with what is in fact a tax against you because the banks charge fees……. Trickle down to you…
Always trickles down to your pocket… no matter how altruistic it seems.

I heard of a “celeb” who did a benefit for the storm damaged areas of the Pi and then only gave 10% of the money to that… that is stealing… plain and simple. Put them in stocks.

Cha Cha CHIA!  First CHIA pet commercial last night… then there were three in a row…. Its near Christmas.

Plinka...ya plinka plinka plinka.....