Monday, August 31, 2015

Material Distancing.

Thats a heck of a title!

What it really means is getting rid of stuff you have hung onto because you are sure to use it any minute now.... Minutes passed... Big purge this weekend! Going to back up the truck and start lofting things into the bed. As soon as its full it is run to the dump. Then back and again if its not all gone!


That and painting.. yes.. painting... Hopefully.. Need to brighten up the guest bath a bit from the years of strangely sea green. Its going back to retro black and white. Hall is going off white so that it carry's more light through it... Its a dark hallway what ever you do. If I had a friend that could put a light tube in my laundry room it would lighten up the whole thing.. and I would pay for that... I just would rather give the money to a friend than a large company... If you know of anyone trustworthy... Point.

Where was I..... hmmm.... Blah blah blah... Point.... Umm..... Door! I have a door... It swings the wrong way but its a door. Now I can close it when I have a conference call or other important thing going. It may slow em down. I cant use it for training because the whole area above it is open and you can hear all sort's of stuff over it.. Ah well it is a nice door... It closes and it locks.. though I have yet to lock it. Other than that I have had to move my right side table surface across my office... for now... I may change it.. I may leave it alone... I really do love moving things around just to see peoples faces.

I was talking today about our great hi wind landing on Saturday... About how we dragged and dragged all of five feet..... Well its very easy normally to drop a racer envelope.. and this time it dropped perfectly.. so fast that the chase crew missed us completely even though the road pointed at up directly....hahahaha... hide in plain sight... Well... never-mind... It was cool..


That's where we touched down...left a nice V divot then slid to a stop. Sweet smell of warm dry grass...

Launch into 14mph... Uuber Pibal. Mo waving at the smart people on the ground.


Mo takes over the level flying while I can do a quick look at how the system is settin in the air and take some pictures.

Right before our touchdown. Burners off and pushed up and out of the way.. Red line being hauled in. It takes a lot of hauling to get that top down and out of the way.


Outtakes from the 360 vid cam. Its going to be awesome using this during Fiesta.

I did test out the GoPro that stopped recording during the flight.. It did the same thing today... it starts up fine.. records for about five minutes then locks up.. the battery was over heating by the time I took it out of the case... Tomorrow I will try a new battery and see what happens.

Facebook banner and logo ...

Fiesta Documents and passes past... Next year on the way.... I like collecting them but I will scan them in and dispatch them quickly as usual.


Patch for Andy for last years cross country steeple chase run to get to us out in the middle of a field. he did good... he is the Steeplechase Expert. Nothing like watching the crew lope out to you... Happened many times... I think we are going to have to do some sort of Patch thing...


Now the email SPAM I am getting is becoming impressive.. too bad they are hitting the wrong way and it is so unbelievable as to be hilarious.... Stupid people... Everyone of them should get charged major money for denial of service since I have to waste time deleting this crap.....

Banana!




I have to find my good flying hat....