Monday, August 17, 2015

Bits and Pieces

I mentioned yesterday that I would post the Sundays misc "eh" shots I took while flying.. which I will down below.



Today was pretty nuts-o at the office. A mod that was pretty crazy... weather in the area....a non functioning service. Go figure. It is all written down in my book so if it happens again I will be able to correct it quickly. There is far too much to remember in my job day to day. Even if I know it it will be subsumed under the other minor things I am dealing with. No kidding.. Its standard that I have three things going at once. Normally I can take care of things one at a time but sometimes they interrupt.. what am I saying.. they normally interrupt whatever I am doing and I have to take care of them then. Very little .. Take a message and I can call them back. A lot of people think.. not all but a lot..think everything is an attack on them. If you get an email from me it wont have any attacks in it. Its usually just a question and, can I get help or information. I really really really hate back stabbers and I don't care about blame as I really care about getting things done. That is about all I do care about.. getting things done the swiftest and easiest way possible. Wasting time trying to assign blame or setting people up is crap. Go away and let me work with people who just like to see things complete. Yes? YES!!!

But other than that.. it was a good day... Hang in there guys who had to deal with things when other things went off the rails... sorry about that.....

Here are the shots since I have rattled on there....

Sidesky.


Pennants down.


Hearts Volcanic.


76 Down. Up!


Snake ways.


Over Your Shoulder.


Cruise The Corridor.


Never Gets Old.

Yeah that view is awesome. Its quite different than Kiss A Hoy... and I will do a side by side view when she get back up and inflated. You will get a kick out of it. As dark as KAH is its like a total colored rainbow glow view. PH is just damn bright. LOL.

So there.. not too many and what there are are quite far away and not many of the good things.. It was Erics day Sunday.. I plan on getting him back next Saturday. I am not going to fly as planned but going to go crew for him and get some good shots.... then PH goes in for annual on T
uesday.. we get her out and go inflate her that next Saturday.. make sure she is all good to go.. then take the next weekend off while the Colorado rally is going on.. then fly the next AAAA which will be off of Fiesta Field and do a last shake down and test the area before two weeks off then 9 or 10 days of Fiesta start up.. Wooo... just 46 days away and we have a plan.

Facebook banner garnered a funny comment....
 Baggies and competition rings from Fiesta Past. An indicator that we are getting real close... and the comment was ....."hush your mouth, or photos, or photoshopping…..." which just killed me... hahaha


Logo is a wonderful burn during a morning inflation. Love that super tight blue full burn there. Wonderfully bright.

Off I go..... not to do the trailer logo again.. cause I dont ..... want.... toooooooooo....... Yeah.. I am going to regret it.