Sunday, August 9, 2015

Refund needed on unused weekend part.

Just on thing can spoil a relatively good weekend. I wonder if I went on a trip each weekend if it would be better. Maybe lock the door and refuse to acknowledge the irritating people that keep doing this drive by bothering. Now you could say.. "Hay.. don't let it bother you.." right.. but how bout if its constant. If some one pokes you enough times in the same spot your just gonna haul off and smack them right? Smacking time is a comin.


On the positive side.. I think... Is that I have all the computers upgraded to windows 10. The biggest bother there was the infinite ( it seems ) privacy settings you have to deal with. Almost everything is set to share. Sickening. Almost thinking of going off reservation to some other OS. If they were to sell a version of windows 10 that had no privacy hacks and you knew you and your personal data was secure I would pay. That and on ever darn computer I have to enter ever darn email setting again.. and since I started this upgrade motion I am most irritated with the mail function. Notifications are non existent or buried. In the past when you opened mail you could see all of the accounts you had set up and what mail was in them.. Now.. you have to open every bloody one to find anything. Other than those things its not too bad. Its a lot smoother than 8 or 8.1 but I could have lived with win 7.

After another punishing night of limited sleep potential I wanna know if there is some one who will knock you out for 48 hours? I could use the rest. Falling out of bed this morning to feel like I had been beaten or had run a marathon or perhaps been dragged behind a car for a couple of miles... Ugh!

I think mattress company's are in the same boat as printer ink company's.. sell you something that is far too expensive with impossible hoops to jump through to return for insurmountable crap or pay what is massive amounts of money for quick to dry up ink cartridges. I hate them both.

Negativity.... Maybe some interesting things on the webs...Beside the political bashing by the sheeple.

I have always been this way... Some people get put off by not being asked inane questions... I like to know people...

http://lifehacker.com/be-more-interested-in-conversations-by-playing-detectiv-1722973372

Along the lines of the years I have heard so many people poo poo personal computing .. Here is another and I post it because its constant of many blog sites tech or no to rerun crap over and over...
The masses will buy what they perceive to be either of good use to them or raise themselves up in others eyes... they will spend money on crap if you guild it.

http://www.neatorama.com/2015/08/09/Prediction-from-1985-No-One-Would-Want-a-Portable-Computer/

My prediction... Your phone will soon have the ability a ( speed/storage/video out ) to rival your home PC ( really rival ). You will carry it everywhere as you do your limited phone now.. you will have a flexible display that you can wireless connect as well as a keyboard mouse or trackball and there are already wireless hard drives... It will be fully scalable. The only thing possibly different is that they will get glasses set up with higher than 1920 x 1200... Well there are wireless displays already... its going there fast.

My other thought on this is that when there is "Secure" cloud systems that are cheap.. and they should be cheap... and secure... you will have everything there... Cloud ( server somewhere ) that has everything you use and you will just log in... almost retrograde back to the 1980 with dumb terminals you "accessed" a main frame from.... heh.. we are going backwards!

Oh I could go round and round.

Other subjects... I took a very few pano shots this Saturday. Three in fact. They are below.

South Sweep


Balloon Gangs and their hangouts.


North Sweep

I had to scale them way down from 8ft wide.

New week coming up. Things to do that were with me when I was in the shower but are now completely out of my head. Can I get paid for shower work thinking? Dilbert I think tried it.

Facebook banner and logo...

 Had to stretch this a bit to fit the parameters of facebooks banner. Then add a number but not too hard to see today. Cant hide things everyday.. My head hurts enough.



Damn.6.shots... booo...

Oh.. yes...

Need to mod this for ballooning...

Pilot carries only:

- No cash money as we are broke keeping things in the sky and full of propane.
- At least two different strikers in case.
- Video camera of some sort to capture awesome low flybys of neighborhood house upper windows
- Maps of everything possible.
- Radios to plead for crew assistance.
- Five or ten different things that can be used in lieu of a baggie.
- Water.
- Cell phone with selfie facing camera. Eric.
- Batteries for instruments, radios, GPS.. as they will die right when you next turn them on.
- Log book, Flight manual ( in case you need to look up a parameter of your system right away ).
- Fresh socks if you do a lot of splash and dashes ( Fiesta necessity ).
- Credit card to buy awesome crew coffee!
- Stories of awesome flights in the past and a few "wow if you had seen that!" moments.