Thursday, August 27, 2015

Activity

What traffic? Yeah.. I'm joking! Got stuck behind a larger truck than mine.. no really.. taller.... who was in the fast lane slamming on his brakes all the time... I was about three or four car lengths back after the first freak tap.. I expect he was on the cell hone because he was very erratic. Gotta love those laws everyone follows all the time cause their laws.. yeah Wilber.


At least I didn't get busted speeding on the river.... okay... don't count vertical speed okay! Sheesh!

As I cruised through the Fiesta files from last year I found a few more that I didn't know where there.. Yes.. I saw then .. as very small pictures so I just passed over them... but going back and with the new cleaning software they were worth a second look.. and a first showing.... below below....


One of my favorite shapes...
 Its all potential! What a fun shape to fly...

I found another kayak shot... sadly the focal length seems to be off so all the faces are soft. I will pop a crop in below... I cant wait till this yeah.. hoping to meet up with a lot of Kayakers....Maybe visit.. have tea...


Buddies!!! We went to the river.. splashed.. then went right back the way we came ( almost ) me and my friend here shared the space, envelope to envelope for quite a while as we worked our way back South East. I made it nicely to the arms of a Rainbow Ryders crew right off Fiesta field. A good day.


 Sundagger and ZK pace us as we return.... Rocking those low level breezes.


Last crop shot...wish it was fully in focus!


We are planning on flying from the field everyday.. which give good chances of getting to the river... Must ask what time the kayaks usually get down where we can hang out and I will lolly gag around until they do... What fun.

Facebook banner and logo for the day.... yup.. way too much fun with this last night... and I an having fun with the Highperactivity poster...


I believe the crew is selling the ship... if you have ever wanted your own pirate ship... now is your chance...

http://www.aerostatz.com/RichardsonSHIP.html

Is there a theme to my madness on the posters... .yes.. yes there is....



and I do bite!

Oh.. have to post this!! Why people.. why?