Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Distant Travels

A little spooked there?

I drove and drove today.. and drove some more... Never leaving the area in or around Albuquerque. I have seen more of I 40 from the big I to 9 mile Hill than in a long time.. Ugh.. Ridiculous amount of construction and funky people. I will say that I am completely amazed at the color green. Getting off at 9 Mile Hill and heading North on what used to be Paseo Del Volcan or some such with is now ..what.. Atrisco Vista.. or some other wack name... Its all freaking green. The volcano s are quite amazing. I thought I had weeds in my front yard... dang! The only worry I have is come next year and we get no rain it will all burn burn burn.... I hope it don't. It can burn my weeds in MY front yard but leave the remainder alone.. its quite nice.


Talking about high speed descents just now... Ive been to 1600 fpm and its a rush. Not something to do lightly or low. Its smart to not look down much.. or I should say.. direct your eyesight at what you want to see and not wander... Two hard burns stopped her in her tracks though. nice control... The other is ascending quickly.. That is really like a rocket launch... You can see that on my web site...

Here....

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e6e2f8369

Wow..watching that again I really wish the other camera was working.. The traffic over Fiesta Park was in the ludicrous level... Had to nudge down at times and still missed the poles... That run was at a moment of time when the winds from Northeast to Southwest were kicking.. I only had 30 gal of fuel so had to run once on the field then find a  spot to land.. Crew were amazing at being right there to taxi me away.

Fiesta is 59 days away....

Some processed pics for backgrounds...

Blasters On Full.

Man Handled.

Woah! Dude!

Yeah.. fun... I have to run off and do some other stuff.. I may have something interesting tomorrow for ya.

Facebook Banner and logo....

 Artistic Licence.

Win10

Ta Daaaaaaa........