Saturday, August 1, 2015

Baffle Em With Bull S*&^

Saturday of things. That's about what was going on in my head about the situation with our news idiot outlets.. Keep up the stream of crap.. don't let anyone have the time to verify facts.. blast out snippets and let the sheeple munch away. Looooosers!!! Its as bad with consumerism... You dont NEED it but you N E E D it before you neighbor has it or your a Looooooooooooooooossseeeerrr..... Yup... That one sucks me in sometimes too.... buyers remorse or pre buyers remorse... stills me in my tracks.


I was talking to good friends last night about that. I would love to have a new pin design made but I still have a bunch of the original versions. I cant justify buying a bunch more. Now. Maybe in a year when the last of the first set is down to ten.. then I will. I do have to make a logo for the trailer and that is giving me fits. Mainly I am running out of time and cant stick on one logo. Above are just a few scratch drawings of ideas...

The first Patturns In The Sky logo and pin design are still on the trailer. Its been five years on that. I loved the on point square or wide diamond of that design. So I was thinking that it would work for both Patturns Highperactive and Kiss A Hoy. With changes to the center. Kiss A Hoy I want to look like a hazardous material sign.. and PH I would change the wings in the original PITS pin to the racing heartbeats and maybe some sun rays from the bottom in a nice Art Deco look. This would then work into the net sets of pins. Still mulling it but really running out of time.

Other things done today were to total revamp of the computer rooms work spaces. I had two monitors... on the left the main with surface stand and speakers and on the right table another monitor for the xbox and beside that was the scanner, underneath was the big computer I use for transferring files.. It was all over the place and messy where I hate messes.. Look at my work desk... I cant stand clutter.. I will work within it but at the end of the day I have to have it cleared up.

What I did was remove the big computer and set it up outside the computer room for the son to do training on for his job and access for the daughter if she needed it. That can be wheeled anywhere in the house or put away. I set up a tight single display place with the smaller screen to my left for the xbox. its all so better now and nicer to sit at.


Its getting there. The wall o pins ( half of them ( unset pins are on the top of one frame ) so many pins ) with the awesome four Pilot display in center. Its going to work well as I can even get to the usb hub easily without it getting in the way too. Scanner is within reach so that would hopefully make me scan things here. This also clears off the other work surface for laying photographs out or drawing or other things of that nature,... Clay seems to be calling but I have no clue why. I don't really want to draw.

Tomorrow is the liner wash and cut and install. Then after that is the basket system reload and prep. I hope to have that done before the heat hits outside. Then I have to hunt paperwork up.. I have no idea where what I am looking for is if it even exists anymore. I have a bad feeling its gone for good.

I did get out and braved the walmart. Parking lot full of people who seriously need instruction and a good wack on the back of the head. No ability to drive straight nor follow basic road signs.. Wow!


Inside was pretty normal. only two "cart across the isle" dingleberrys. It was a surgical strike so in and out and gone.

As I was digging through other stuff looking for that log I kept running across things like those below. I have been in Fiesta how many years.... 14 with this year.... Wow... Love it.. Just wondering when I will have to hang up the burners... Bob's still flying so that's a measurement of something.. not sure what....

Well I will think about it... sometime....

Last nights banner had seven 63's in it... No one found all of them and I can understand why as one blurred out under compression... so today I set that aside ( it was taking ages to find hiding places ) and just put up a nice morning shot of the Balloon Museum... The logo is a play off my Pilot light knobs and the lettering / icons on it... Which I really love. Then flashed the PH on it too with some dissolving stuff...



Rather fun to keep doing this stuff. O is for off as 1 is to on. Arrow to the place holder... line to the other number and I see an error... hahahahaha.. funny.

Oh well.. I will have to correct that quick.

One would never work... and sorry I really need it all sugarcoated!