Friday, August 7, 2015

A little bit of exhaustion.

Or dehydration.... That's what I get for trying and succeeding to install replacement flag mounts on my trailer in 96/99 degree temps. With incorrect driver heads ( star instead of square ) it just made it all the more special. I did get them out... one out as the other had fallen out. I had to use a larger threaded screw for both on one side because they had worried themselves loose. I am thinking it would be smarter to run a long bolt through with large washers on inside and out. I may do that.... when its cooler.


I should have colored the background red. Oh well... Maybe later.  The things I see when driving in this town. You know when you have to merge when there is a police officer in the lane ahead how you should take turns merging.. well this beautiful woman was ready to ram me dead into my rear wheel than let me take turns between her and the car in front of her... Sadly the police were standing gawking at the fire department who in turn were standing and looking at the semi wrecked car... No I am not sure they were engrossed in what was a major crime scene.. but there were about ten.. 6 and 4 and no help with the traffic that had snarled up beside them... Oh well... My view of it all. I blame the idiot and unmovable sheeple that just HAVE to get somewhere before you... never behind you cause then .. they would like.. you know.. lose ... like for ever....even.

Some unspecific and eye twitching shots and my take on tomorrows AAAA rally in Rio Rancho.. Lot of balloons I expect as there are only ( 56 ) days until Fiesta. People have to air out those balloons they have not flown all year round.... yeah... should be a very interesting photography day.







Tomorrow.. tomorrow... we get to see how the floor stands up... how the flag poles hold... get lots of video as three of us are going to fly off together if we can and see if we can stay near enough to get something good on film.. digital film... data thingies...

I super sore again.. what ever the reason.... Off I go to get ready... get all the equipment ready.. as well as the cameras.. arms... chickens....

Facebook banner for the day.. i hid the numbers better... and logo... of which I can say that I really lik the blue signs.. there are some needy people out there and they are displaced by sneaky fake pan handlers and this makes it easier for them to get help..

 Loved the guy with the sign...



Now to go find some aspirins.