Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Touch of Black and White

Lets see... positive things to say of today.... Balloon system is annual-ed. One computer to the floor. A few more to go. Not carting 40 gig of garbage along with myself thanks for finding that Dave. Helped out some people. That's all I can come up with now.



After reading the internet "tech" web sites today I can understand how most of our country are BIG FAT HEADED cant think for themselves lets sit in our own muck people. Gosh but there was so many vapid NON tech segments out there that I just got totally tired to having the read through a paragraph only to find it was a stupid viewpoint of some NON tech... Wow! But the good out of that is that Samsung is coming out with a new digital Watch no one really wants. Woo Hoo... Oh and on the other side of the awesome tech.. Apples phones are going to be thicker this year... Oh Boy!

Positive.. positive...  

My point of view.

The most vapid thing I read was of a girl in college who due to her rent of 430 or so dollars decided to start living on trains for 350 or so dollars a month... yeah... Gotta love that.... Let me get on a train and have to sit next to a grungy stinky person who is living out of three bags... Oh Ho! Pretty cool! What part of find a room mate or ... Oh.. I just cant care.....

It's very hard to stay positive. 

Positively I did go find some pictures from last years Fiesta to mess with... Like the above one. I hope you enjoy them....









And an extra one of Ship Of Fools Reflecting because its pretty.

Yay.. fun.

Facebook banner and logo for the day... along the lines of ballooning but the fun part.. Splash and Dashes.

Visiting with the local Kayak Club... 

And before dive-bombing the gaggle in the river.

I will go off and think of more positive things....

Tomorrow... Tech to look out for?