Thursday, August 6, 2015

Naturally.. with refined sugar.

What a title! Yep.. just came to me.... Photography is natural and then I add a bunch of refined bleached tasty sugar to it for all that serious sugar high... Y gotta do what ya gotta do. Which reminds me of treacle pudding.. which I miss a lot as the last time I had it was damn near 1983 or so.... Wooo.


I was watching a commercial for footwear or jogging short or maybe it was muscle rub.. whatever.. it showed all these people out there running up hills... sweating in stinky gyms... lifting things that didn't need movement.... and all that came to mind was... wow... how much time are you spending doing that.. and money... and your still gonna die. No.. exercise is fine... sitting in your chair is fine.... Shelling out money for special shorts that keep your thighs dry is very stupid. If you like hiking I can see doing that.. or if your into body building I can see that... I even can see if you want to run a race.. all good.. just remember .. all things in moderation... Where I went with that was wow.. out there... Sliding into your coffin at a full tilt should be how you end your life.... LOLOL. Enjoy it or try to.. That goes with jobs too... I was thinking how the generations are so very different.. ours is a work to live... now its do what you need to do.. and only that.... or is that too some fake message to our kids... keep em down and barely making it... I dunno...

Well.. lets get back to some nifty stuff... New Tech coming out... You know how you get reflections if you take a pic through a window.... heh....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/mind-blowing-software-technology-automatically-separates-reflections-from-photographs

Change that!\

Some pics I did the other day.... as much as yesterdays pics.. but different.. slightly.... very...

Choices choices.......


Great big ball in the sky.


Run for the clouds!


I liked the last one. Ripply road.

There were some more things on the nets that I thought friends would be interested in... Below.

For those with unpowered kayaks...

http://workshop.lifehacker.com/keep-your-kayak-or-surfboard-secure-with-this-diy-stand-1722411429

UFOs and you... probing the future!

http://geekologie.com/2015/08/theyre-here-ufo-spotted-zooming-past-vir.php

You can call the space station now.... hows that going to work... There are enough nuts that call us at all days and times of those days that are .. Hello.. hello... can you tell me... blah blah blah.. over and over.. same thing day in ... day out.

Oh the pain and misery...

I have a book to read so I am off to read it... Just a short story but so far not too bad. Nobody's Home by Tim Powers.

Facebook banner and logo for the day.. all roads to Albuquerque!


 Did you see the fuzzy headed guy?

Hmmm,,,