Friday, August 14, 2015

Space Modulators and you!

Do you know where your modulator is? Is it clean? Did you just have it out and were just seeing how far it would go and forget to put it away correctly. Are you glowing? Questions you should ask yourself before walking outside. With only 49days to go you would think things were getting mighty messy around here... and you would be right! Flailing around and not getting anything at all done. Bad bad...


Its borrow excellent cartoons day! Had to ad this into the mix after yesterdays plasma focus coil fb banner.... I loved the "silly power" part.. but you may have missed that. Today the above goes with the banner below... all in fun and Berk is an awesome artist. Almost everything he has has been copied some how. What stands is his awesome sense of humor that we try and go with. I was looking for this exact strip when I ran across a Trump one from way back when. Its still perfect today...

Getting out of work today to turn on the truck and see that the temp is in the ludicrous stage again 101. Wow... it isn't feeling that hot but its that hot. Thank goodness I got to get out on time today and traffic was light... standing in the heat didn't cool the truck off much but at 45 it was nice.


Couldn't even put my arm up on the window sill it was so hot. I had no messages either.. which was nice.

I did get a nice package from Amazon. Cost of 10 bucks for 8 usb 3.0 drive cables... in all different colors... The cables that came with the external drives are too thick, stuck in their odd and unhappy shapes, making it hard to connect them and keep them stuck in. So nice..


Nifty!

Getting to the house before 5 is nice once in a while. I got some chores done and even a little fallout 3 in. I did not touch the logo thing at all.. I dont know what I am going to do about that.... Its just sitting here like this...


No this is just the base line design.. not the pattern design... A very good positional for the scoop and basket. Ugh!

Oh what to do what to do..... Flying Sunday.. woo hoo!!! Gotta go shopping for things for flying Sunday.. YAY! Maybe I will get a bunch of cool video footage I can put with the other footage I have yet to do anything with... awesome!

Not getting anywhere tonight... here is the facebook banner and logo...



And a simple test to see if you are able to drive a car on the streets of Albuquerque. If you fail this simple test.. please throw your keys out your back door as far as you can... if you can find them you have failed... please try again.