Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Stupid moronic sub human vehicle owners....

Not drivers.. vehicle owners.

Let me ask you... If you are driving on the road.. shouldn't you *(&%^ drive? Picking your nose, texting, texting, eating food, doing your makeup or combing your hair, looking for things under your seat, texting, talking on your cell phone are things you need to do before you decide you have to drive too. If I could I would put a cattle prod to you all in the nether regions and give you a good one. Perhaps...like poor lab rats ( who not fault of their own ) are shocked to change their behavior you might learn something. Sadly I think there are too few brain cells in your head to allow thought to process. You just weave in and around.. stopping short or standing at stop lights long after they have turned green scratching what little pre-frontal cortex you have with one of your grubby fingers. I detest you all. I hate how you cause traffic to slow or stop. I despise your single minded "Im the most important person in the world" view. May you all enter hell through the New Jersey turnpike and languish there for ever.

I need to change or remove my commute. I am getting home in rages. Okay not rages but so pissed off that the creatures in Fallout 3 New Vegas cant stand a chance. Yeesh!


Sigh!

I wanted to chat more about past ballooning jaunts and Fiesta gone by but that has been blasted from my head.  I can... and I will post a few more past pictures I thought were fun.. and just label them and go on wiping out the hoards of mutants in the wasteland.... I am sorry you got to listen to my rant again.

2nd Kiss down below. Going in and out of the arroyo there is a lot of fun.

An alien passenger... Not sure if its a free ride or a hijack.


2001 field view. So many things have changed including the amount or lack of landing spots off field.


Kiss A Hoy launching from the frontage roads of the newly remodeled Big I. What a hoot it was to lift off and come even with the cars that were on those over passes.. haha.. fun...

A hole in one. Balloons can fly with holes in them. It is not within regulations to do so if you know its there. If you are in the air when you see it ( quite possible ) you should by all means land as soon as possible. I have two large holes in the side of my balloon... Vents.. Yes I know you know.

Mom goes for a ride with the youngest Takach. Nice new blue upright covers and bolster. Mom looks happy. Dads just.. okay. you go.... I'm staying here.

Those were the days.... well.. They were.. Now are the days of other days.... its different... still over 500 balloons launching... lot less area to land in the main area of Fiesta Park... Now that we are not competing we can launch from the field every day and perhaps get to the river for a splash and dash more often and one of the best thins is not having to drive far away.. wait forever and then try to get back to the field. If you could get back to the field it was awesome but it was hard and it was hard to find a place to land after all that. We still can go off field if we want but the stress is less if we stay on. Come out.. see for yourself. Its.. as I said.. a hoot.

Facebook banner and logo for the day...

I had to stop for gas and dinner and I just grabbed these.... Wow.... no will power until I get home. They are in the pantry. Maybe until Fiesta. Find the number... hehehe

Just had to use this.... had to.