Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Vantage Point

It's nice to take an alternate route to the house sometimes...even if its out of your way or way out of your way.... or if you have to go lock things up at a stinky place before getting on that road to where you left your house. Did it the other day and on the way to where I dropped the house I took some pictures. I took a bunch as it was so green it was stunning and the weeds were high everywhere. Plus the highway itself was cool and try and figure out how I got the shot I got.... I did also take some regular shots but the panos are what is cool. The smallest was 13,000 x 4000. I had to scale them down to fit here..


One of the favs for today. Caught the cloud crossing the Southern most volcano... in the huge picture you can see what fence line running East.. you can see it here but its small.

here are a few more and some non panos... What I am going to do with the full panos I don't know.

9 mile hill looking towards Albuquerque. Its a cool view day or night.

Volcano Tree. you cant get enough of this view but you can only see if sometimes and almost never so green.


CloudCross. Another view or angle. Its down the road and closer to "Atrisco Vista".

Glad I too the time after leaving the radar on the way home to take these pictures.

Here are some regular shots.

Swiggy Swo....

Walkabout.

Down and Out.

Nifty fun. love the roads out here in the West.. Long and straight and interesting... even in the main desert or upper mesa and plains.... Cant find this many places but you can always find it in the United States.

Memories of cruising the back roads with the windows rolled down.. heat haze on the road ahead... not racing but going..... arm out... clothes shifting with the micro gusts through the car.... Did this in my Camero once.. Not far but a ways... Also with the 350Z but the return was in snow.... Good memories on days like today where its 100 degrees and the sun is kicking down the door... I like to just keep the windows rolled up tight and the AC on high....Rock and Roll in the background....

If it wasn't for the dippos in the road in the fast lane going slower than the slow lane it would be the Bomb! Maybe a nice run to Vegas by way of the grand canyon is due in the fall... or maybe the spring... I have other places to go....

Oh.. Facebook banner is a ply on the above shots and one sad and lonely stop sign that gets attitude taken out on it all the time...



THis is nothing to the last one. It sits just outside the shooting range... why people cant wait to get to the range I don't know... Very stuuupid.

Off I go... in to the wild....