Thursday, August 13, 2015

What's the wavelength Runner?

Yeesh... You would think you could catch a moment of peace once you arrive at your house...LOLOL Two nights running I have gotten called about something going on. No I don't mind but damn! This one tonight is a loss of our net connection which we pay handsomely for. It blipped for about 20 minutes. Just enough time to freak out the regulars and generate phone calls.


A lot got done in the office today. Quite a lot. Again about 11ish it was was multiple attention requests from everyone. Some I don't mind at all.. well most every one I didn't mind but damn ( 2 ) can we space things out a bit? Just got distracted by facebook comments.. wow.... I really do not want to do what I should be doing. SO..... There I was... phone calls.. two people more around the corner..emails flying everywhere.... comparing two different excel sheets of massive amounts of numbers.... Never one at a time..... Oh well...

Tomorrow is Friday... its the 14th of the month already..... What does this bode for September???!?!?

I went looking for more KAH shots from 2003... It really feels like yesterday but is really.. what... 12 years ago! Almost 13.. damn ( 3 ).

Here the are because my brain is flushing down the drain as I type...

 Kiss A Hoy... Basket with flat solid bottom. There is a two by four in the middle of that basket that is worth its weight in gold. Aerostar is like Apple.. everything is proprietary and costs ten times what it should. I had to replace one.. damn! ( 4 ).

Fabric replacement. Blue and Purple and Orange too... Now its all new... Costly. Going to cost more.
Enough of that for the night.

Our new office sat phone... one of two.  The second failed to work. Still waiting on its replacement. We will use these when we go to places in this State that have no cell coverage.. which there are quite a few of. Safety for the people is getting there at last. Hoo hah!

Just another thing that has to be processed into property. Sigh. Should be interesting to see how that goes with only two forms sent along with it.... Need more input... really.

I foolishly made my facebook banner into a mono colored idea... so then I had to use something complimentary for my logo.. and the only thing that came to mind was one of those Outta Vapid logos... So I broke down and used one but changed it as far as I could.... Then when it filtered to friends on facebook there was another logo that popped up and I JUST....COULD...NOT...LEAVE... IT...ALONE!!!!! That is below the below stuff....I didn't go as far as I wanted to but I also do not have all night to play with it.

Facebook banner....

Oh did I play with the above. Hard finding a font that was close... Had to fudge it.

Logo...  for the idiots that clog our roadways here in the 505.


Another tough to find font.. but it wored just fine....

So here is the logo that was posted.. Thanks Tom! 


And here are my mods... one the same as above in color and one modded to match my main color.



 Crank those Caps baby!

Yay... 9 pics... off I go to not do the logo I am supposed to do because its not fun....