Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dawns early light

Yeah.. was up way before that... Ask me why... I don't have a clue.

The mind kept running floor plans.. over and over again... what was that all about.... another no clue.

At least the morning rain was light and kept the heat of the day down. A good thing and I hope the forerunner of the general cool down heading into a mild winter. I think its gonna be a moist and mild winter...


Since I was up at 530 and the only thing I could think to do with the time and the sad shape of everything was sit down and edit some of the remaining good shots from Saturdays ballooning.

Yes, no its not all of them nor are all of the ballooning. There is a set of pre dawn panos not done and some post dawn singles and short panos in there.... Plus some strange ones and weird ones and trash ones.... some de-focused ones too. Its a lot of shots of a lot of things.... Some you will see here soon.

It was really worth getting out there early.... and it is always smart to keep your eyes open and not get stuck just shooting one subject because its supposed to be the primary area you are focusing on... So much other stuff happening at the same time... or not happening but beside you and all you have to do it look around.. up and mostly down.

Other than that for the day it was a general clean up inside... no way going outside and doing anything with weeds or stuff as the ants would be everywhere and very hard to spot. Plans for this week.... Oh yes.

Stunningly I was able to work on the trailer logo.... not that that went smoothly and without a hitch.. it didn't.... I have stalled again with the damn thing. Its a level of irritation I just don't need. Ill post two below and what I wanted but wont see.

I do not think you could ever say that to Bob and it be a real scenario...  Its all up and out.


Chase Beast... Or ShortGun....


Too many "people" think its okay to dump their trash on the mesa. At least this is somewhat being broken down.


Well.. yes there is a balloon in the picture... but Its the weeds that create a nice screen for the blast of color behind.


There were some more but I didn't feel they were interesting enough or a bit too much maybe.

Logo.. work... sigh..



Too much I think.... I guess I will go back to the primary design and fling this to the corner again.. At least the balloon is correct now.

Facebook banner and logo...



I hate having to try and match fonts...


Yeah.... off to read or play some fallout.. or something.... or other.