Tuesday, September 1, 2015

DOUBLE MONDAYS!!!

Not really..... But it sounded like it after I got out of Harbor Fright and Walmart. Gritting your teeth as you stand idle in the isle while some munch has its cart cross ways so you cant get but and totally ignores your "excuse me" was so awesome today.... And going round and round and round in HF looking for tie off loops....Its their plan to not let you get out of the store before you buy something that you didn't need.... I made it by buying two of one thing I did need.. woo hoo!.... I did find the tie offs too.. they were in the opposite side for the store from the other same type but not things.


Now if I can just get through the remainder of the day without something falling apart we can call it even!

No.. the work part of the day was just fine. Weird but fine. Not weird in the .. oh I found a moose in my dipping egg... but weird in the...If I could just close the books on one thing at a time that would be cool.... Kinda thing. But I have a good feeling about the next set of days and hope to close a few things up before anyone can stop me.

My mind rebelled against anything but the above picture and banner and logo of balloons today... Very odd but not unusual at this time of the year when you know you have a massive amount to do to get ready for Fiesta and you just want to curl up in a ball.... Well.. if that ball had home made Oreo cookies in it and you got to eat them calorie less.... with cold cold milk! Yea!.... So I went and got some tone ( overly ) mapped shots that might make nice backgrounds and made backgrounds of them.... It was okay to do....

Cold Copper tiles... heh.


Got Gas?


Isolation makes for bad jokes.


A bit dim.


Hotter Cold.

Trunkflare... I think.


Well there ya go... all grungy and shop worn... Almost all tan or light brown of the rusty western deserts.... They hide well.

Ah well.. got stuff to go close!.. Gonna close that stuff!

Facebook banner and logo...

Check em off...

Logo went well with the racer black and whites... plus .. cameras!


Closed!