Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wide and far..or near.. I'm not your Father

Late day again today. Completion of our new air control system and paperwork that just sprang up in need to do before tomorrow. I could do both so I did. The drive home was full of "morons". 1. Lets drive in the fast land at 25 miles and hour in a car that obviously should not be on the road and think its all okay to cause accidents because we suck at thinking about cause and effect. 2. No blinker, wander everywhere and wonder when everyone around hits their horns causing you not to be able to listen to your cell phone call. 3. Blind corner motorcyclist. Yep! Hiding right there and guns it across the lanes thinking that hay.. I'm faster than that Mack truck which almost squished you.. and I am positive you would have blamed the driver if you got hit. I am at that "detest" stage for these people.


Love the city and State but the wack-burgers are taking all the fun out of it. Go home.. stay there... drown in your soup. Yes, they would dip their heads in soup bowls and forget to come up for air. Wa!

Almost done with some major equipment disposals.. almost there.. I can taste it... It is about the only thing I feel happy that is completing after four years of trying to get it gone for good. I did even scan about 500 pages of old documents into the computer.. on the off chance that it might come in handy in the future... From what I saw there were some very interesting things I may need to pull out later.

I went looking for some very wide wallpaper tonight when I got home and couldn't find any so I went and edited some shots for it. I have to span three monitors so I need something reallllllly wiiiiddddee.

If you are in need.. here you go...


Florals. ( love the pattern ).


LeakProof.


Tiny Leaf.


QuailTail.


Shard.


When I created the Upper Weston Burners I had this in mind too... Did this last night late. Had a good time with it. Each of the streets in the corners square off an area I used to prowl ( I did run most of the city ) and its just across the road from Victoria Park.. or as some people call it.. Vicky Park... sigh! I used to play there a lot too.. in and out of the ponds and bushes and across the grass and loping hills. A damn good childhood.



My facebook banner for the night is a black and white edit of Fiesta Park... should we call it Fees Park?? No. thanks..... So. yes.. targeting on my launch zone and 192 days to go. Wee fun.. Too tired to think about working on my pin design.. or am I.. dunno. too much concentration. Or not enough.


Logo for fb tonight is a mix of my balloon and the crest of Bath England. Why... Because I CAN!


If you can.. why not...