Monday, March 30, 2015

Post processing the day

Ugh! What a day. The good part was having out ITO back in the office. The eight hours to reprogram him from his brain washing at headquarters was daunting... hahahaha... Just kidding.. He came back with some internal views that chimed in just fine. I can relate as long as the infrastructure is there before we go counting pennies with a wrecking ball.. or as I want.. I want the programs we are using to be accurate in their database as I do not want to be updating and editing for the remainder of my lifetime. I have hopes and from what the Headquarters folk are saying I can get on that wagon..


It was a very busy day working on budgets and numbers and classifications and items and costs and best type and waivers and authorizations and more moneys... I consider it part of the job and worth the time to do it as best as possible... It does take a massive amount of time and I only have so much time in a day even working late so I miss things and I have to go back and fix that..which is going to take more time.... Sigh... but all good.

Coming home to headaches and a little frustration the only place to get away from it was to edit pictures from this last Sunday. While I am doing that in the background is running the 360 video camera processing software. It takes the same time to process it that it took to record and then another hour to record the view I want from there. So two hours for every hour of video captured. 35 minutes to the second part before I can start to run it through the movie creation process. Blah! I want to have a 360 fisheye view as well at the split pano view videos in the end. Its going to take a bit of time.

So since I was doing edits I found that there were two balloons I didn't get many shots of.. this was due to spending so much time with specific balloons.. Sorry guys.. its just me and one camera.. I will add a few here and to facebook if I have the time. here are the third tier of shots from Sunday.


The four on the floor.
 The two to the left took off faster than I could move.

Crew colors.
 A fun bunch with a cute parrot.

Percolating burner.
 A nice showing of crew to help out.

Cameron basket weave,
 Tether to secure the balloon system to the nearest vehicle.. never a trailer, radio to talk to the crew and vice versa.

Ride balloons Hooooooooo!
 They are nowhere near close to that crane. Nice hip shot and it makes the picture.

My facebook banner for the day... one of two Albuquerque Pylons on I-40.
 I edited it for the days until Fiesta.. look closely.

Logo... instructions.. reminder

This is me for a micro second in the morning......I usually start crashing again about two hours into work.. but that's what the coffee is for.


Gone to add some of these shots to facebook and look for tomorrows ideas.