Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Done?

Nope. Gee just when you are feeling a little better here comes the aches and pains and walk in the door and sit down and get a nice chill and fever run. Meds are in and sitting and waiting. Blah!


But I am not complaining. A good friend lost his Dad yesterday and his Mom is in the hospital.  Prayers for them are being said.

Today was constructive though. Got all the items I wanted off to be okayed and am hoping that approval comes in quickly. Great assist by our ASA / guidance form another ASA and a lot of laughs trying to count zeros and also stay on the right line. Fingers crossed on that.

I spent the goofy time here while waiting for the meds to kick in editing a banner for facebook and a logo that would be cool.. Found out that the banner cut the main subject out due to the logo location.. Icon location..whatever you call it. Had to crop and fill in black to get it right.. its good.  I think its very funny.

I also completed the yellow bands of my envelope. It turned out differently than I thought it would.... I was expecting it to be more sharper or something.. its cool but still not up to the blue section. Check it out.

I think if I was to shadow where the bands meet it might highlight it better. I may fiddle with it later if I feel up to it.

Other than that I did do some work on a windmill.. or water pump but never ever posted it.. its below..

Something like 10 levels of edits on this to get it where I wanted it.

Nifty.... did I write it down.... nope.


I am feeling really crummy so I am just going to post my FB banner and Icon and get some more pills and rest... caio.

Yeah... an internet special... awesome still.


Nixie light mod.. lots of work for a tiny thing.