Thursday, March 5, 2015

Jaundiced Eye.

No.. just a virus going around that has hit me at last. Been coming on for a month and its here... With bells on and packaging made of rotting cabbage leaves. But even with all that.. having to take time off and medicate my eyeballs off to get some sort of relief I cant beat where I am sick...Yup! Burque!



Now if someone could bring me soup...or maybe cherry pie? Please do not sing me soft kitty. Thanks.

Daughter decided to wash both the dogs today. Izzy was not very interested and in the end had to be caught after and sat on my lap to get dry. Which meant I was stuck in my chair with a damp mutley.
Nice of her to do so as both were getting a bit..... well I could smell them through my sore nose.

Being stuck was okay as I need the rest.. I ache on aches.. Nevermind.. I could go on. I edited some banners that I have from past Balloon Fiestas. I would put them up on the wall ( I have two at work but they will be swapped out ) but they are a bit ragged from hitting the ground or dragging here or there and one has a tree branch hole in it... well... its always interesting landing with no brakes. So I was thinking I would edit them then frame those edits and make them much nicer to look at without the effect of hanging lawn art on the wall. Here are a few. Cocked off because I liked it that way. I really am going to have to flatten them out and get better shots but you get the idea.










It is a tradition to have crew and passengers and pilots sign the banners near the end of the week... sometimes in the middle.. or whenever. A lot of fun but some people take it too far and get strange.. but hay.. we are a strange lot. Take no writing to be too serious... These are tame compared to some.

I was rather groggy so I wandered around my files... not far but I think I did a few other things...

Big goofy edit... I liked it.


Facebook banner for the day.. day 221 and another day behind...


Logo off the nets... it was perfect as that is how I felt.... having a day.

Now to find that soup.....