Thursday, March 26, 2015

Really wide

At last my roll, list, combination is smaller by 80 parts of parts! Tomorrow I will go and download the list and verify they are truly gone. Its been at least four years I think trying to get this stuff gone. I have another list of less priority stuff to go soon.. some 60 or so then its clean up of 10 or 15 more items. I cant wait!


This is the good parts of my work... I really like it when things get done! ALso today I had a fun time watching a friend build another weird thing out of pieces and parts...Cool as all get out... Then more good news was had so all in all.. Oh yeah.. I got off on time too!!!... If it was Friday it would have been stunning... Not that tomorrow is going to get me down.. I am going in running.. get stuff done and see if it will be a regular time day.

Funny thing today or should I say, this morning. I had to go get more signatures on some docs and took the camera along just in case... but since I was driving myself I didn't get any pictures.. bummer there.... But I did drop my camera on the dusty floorboards.. yay,. cleaning time. I have two spots on my camera but it has to wait till I can let it go for a bit to get it really cleaned and Ill bet as soon as I do it will get some dust somewhere else.... Options.. not many.

What I was thinking about last night was that I needed more super wide wall paper for my work computers. I had some fun.. quick fun but fun.... I will post them x-large size but regular size.. ( look below so it will go far out on the blog ) but you will see what I was trying to do...


I put my little logo in a field of soft yellow.. it should be nice to look at.


Air Force on a soft grey.... Its also nice but I think my mail system will cover it.


I took the merge and said...lets just put some purple with it. Its okay... Needs to soften a bit.


Point of the mountain on grey. too bad that tree is there.. I will ahve to get that shot from in front of the tree.

Expansive Sandia... Should be very nice to look at.


Nice soft green and snark.

I plan on doing more. Its nice to have something up but I set my icons on my desktop dynamically so they shift and flow as I complete things... Its nice to be able to have something nice up but not hide my icons,

Here is my facebook banner for the day... I love Lindstrand USA as they made my balloon and have been so helpful... Funny thing is that the only problem I have had was my own fault ( burning 8 panels ) and they had those panels to me in days instead of weeks. Nope. Lindstrand makes a hell of a product. It feels like I have a pit crew right there if I ever need it... I doubt I will but its a heck of a good time when they are in town... I do gush and go on but they  deserve the praise. So yes...

Lindstrand... Look at the left side yellow.. see that.. that's diamond weave fabric. My whole balloon is diamond weave. Very strong, very beautiful and super long lasting.

My logo today is a play on my banner.. The Ultimate balloon builders


Going off to do some more wallpapers.. yay!