Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pestilence!

WOW.. I was able to spell it correctly the first time. I find that that is what I believe the inane, idiotic, incapable of connected thought, people who cant figure their gas pedal from their break pedal. Damn people. Can you not 1. Drive the damn speed limit. 2. Accelerate from a stop light quicker than 10 seconds after it changes. 3. Get the (*^$ out of the way if you cannot drive in a straight line. I need a vacation from these insufferable fools! No really.. I need a vacation from my commute. Tele-work!!!


I seriously thought about putting a frown on this.... but that just made me sad. I wish I had gotten to which wich today. It would have been a nice spot in the middle of a day. No. not a terrible day... but once you have gotten so upset its hard to recover the remainder. I did get stuff done.. I have lots to do... Hopefully I can get some brain cells working and not feel so stupid myself. I have hopes. Really.

I did do some searching for windows edit worthy shots. I found a bunch but since I want to get to editing a 360 degree video that I have just now gotten finished I and going to quickly post what I did.. see if you like it. I am still on the fence.

Farside.

EdgeOfBurque.

NaraMotel.

CloseTheDamnDoor.

RainyDay.


My facebook banner for the day. Hard to find a location for the Fiesta number.
 I even added night lights.

Another Noir logo I really like. Modified.

 Okay.. sorry but there is a video I want to edit.

See ya tomorrow.. hopefully with less idiots around.