Monday, March 16, 2015

Maximum Signage.

One whole day of documenting, verification, processing, correction. Finding the fastest way to redo paperwork was my need today. What was the fastest way to cleanly do it. Gimp came in quite helpful.


Tomorrow will be prep docs again, hand it over while I install power pigtails and wall segments then sit down and go over systems connectivity then hopefully get a vehicle processed. Been trying to do that for about two weeks not without any help. Ask for it but it never happens. Still waiting. Hope.

On to other things... I do love a good sign. I remember all the signs growing up and wish I had a digital camera then... Not enough time to do it justice but here are a few from the edge of the river.


Need a button.


Violations.


No nuttin.


Funny as hell.


ATC.


Yep.. and my facebook banner for the day. Since we just learned that we have been accepted into the 2015 AIBF we are excited.. and its day 200.... so.. lots to do.. lots to do...


Bills a bit green after so many days of partying.


Must be off as I have MANY THINGS TO DO... really I am super tired out and my fingers hurt.