Wednesday, March 4, 2015

When a shot talked to you.


I edited this.. a local acting group popped up at the Albuquerque Aerostat Ascension Association Friends & Lovers rally and I shot this on the fly. I edited .... the last guy on the rights sign.. sorry.. His face makes it all for me. Such feeling... such desperation.... Love it!

I spend the afternoon soothing my sore throat with lozenges and aspirin. It would seem I am losing the fight with this cold. By 9 am I was starving.. un-normal.... by 11 am I had this very raw spot in the back of my throat... I lasted till 2 pm then took an hour of leave and got out fast. I figured I had a limited time to get home and had to stop on the way to get those lozenges.

Now after all that... little rest... nursing this office clearing virus I think I will have to think hard on tomorrow. I did edit out the Cloudbouncer and close it up. Hoping I didnt forget anything.... as has been a problem... It looked good when I sent it out. Let me go do some quick edits and see what I get away with.. quickly some from the Friends and Lovers rally.

BRB

OKay... I went with some edited black and white shots... I like how the look.. very stark and also very surreal... Nothing is better for this type of edit than colorful balloons. Where is one of the most amazing places to see balloons.. almost every day.. and a massive amount in October... RIGHT!!! Albuquerque! 500 plus hot air balloons.. target rich environment... but in that environment.. try and get that shot no one else has.... just try.... Its tough... try flying in the air with those 499 plus other balloons.. and shoot pictures and do a good job at it.. maybe get one or two cool different shots.. yeah. barely happens and most of the time its an accident..hahahahaha... here they are... quickly. no cleaning.. just neat.

N505ZK


Sandia Shade


Green Glows


Hold this rope.. Thanks.


Faster than the air can move


Rainbow Skies


Nifty.

Now I have to get my fever addled brain to think on tomorrows FB banners.. Oh. wanna see todays...


Fiesta Parks map... and.. its 212 days till Fiesta!

A play on last years countdown.. which started way too late...


Now more aspirin.