Sunday, March 1, 2015

That blah feeling.



Ugh.. went and played a bit of Borderlands with the guys and got sick. OK I had a bad cold before but now this is much much worse. Ask me why... I don't have a clue.. all I know is my stomach is done for.

I also read more on the Windows Surface USB problem. Seems they know about it and that its a chipset problem with an Intel chip.. So.. I am stuck at only 8 connections. Sucks.

I worked on some poster style shots this morning. That's all I have done. Not up to much else. All of these can be printed at 4 ft. by 2.5 ft. or more.


Modified border.


Nice shiny tweak on this one.


This was one beat up sign that I spent hours correcting.. why>/?!?!


Added interesting border to a cool un-adjusted nose.


Painted Lindstrand tank. Nice enough to make a poster out of.


Noodles again.. and I hate sushi.


Tree of Life back. Total over work to get it right.


I want to do something with this but no clue what yet.


There is some interesting things on the net about the new Samsung S6. No chip, No replaceable battery but interesting looking.

Most everything else is crap....

Hoping to feel better by tomorrow. Cold and sick...cold and sick..Tonight is a complete bust.