Friday, March 6, 2015

Poster Processing

Aaaaaaand another day of laying around feeling sorry for myself. Pathetic virus. Its not even so terrible on the face of it.. its just irritating enough to stop me from driving in to work and infecting everyone. Yes I know you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and" but it works. Just enough today to wander to bed for a nap or listlessly sit in a chair. Nothing tastes good or even work chewing.

Enough about that. I survived the day by not watching television. I sat and thought.. didn't get anywhere on a direction or position. I had a thought about the hard drive situation. If I rack them behind me and just have a longish usb cable I can attach to any of them and a plugs notice. If I had a longish cable to each of them then I could just have them wrapped up and ready to go. If I turned them around I could use one cable. Okay...two cables as one set of drives uses the old type B and the others are micro type B.


I did contemplate things at work and even had the thought of going in on the weekend to clear up some stuff but then thought that was rather stupid since I need to train as well as do that work. Also if I was stuck under a panel or something no one would find me for days. That idea went out the window. Ill just have to make plans...Oh I just remembered to write down "light bulbs" as I keep forgetting I need them. Now that I have written them down.. BRB... Oh.. I had them written down.

Its also fun to wander around the files too. Now that I have compressed my working device into one instead of three its helpful. Not perfect.... since nothing is in any order and finding something is hit or miss right now. What happens is I will go out into my files.. find something that is interesting enough for me to want to edit it and I copy it to my working file... depending on what it is its hard to reverse that location since it breaks as soon as I copy it. Its too much work to relabel it at the time. Oh well. Until my brain drops below the 40% its at now for functionality I am okay. I an usually think about it and remember where I got it.

Here are a few banners I did today. They were in fact white and green to start with. Sadly they were so wrinkled and written over that I couldn't get a clean graphic. I had to wipe out all but the main colors and go from there. I tried a few things and they are .. okay.. The last one is a Baro Altim from the Balloon Museum I took a good picture of. Tweaking it a but made it better.











 A merge of two shots and something else... Its funny. Eric came up with the wording a while back.


This is how I feel. I added the sneeze.


Something..something.... too much BS on my facebook front page that I would rather not look at. I have started leaving it closed or setting it on my home page. Sad when all that crap ads and political garbage makes you want to hurl constantly. I am glad it is around so I can stay in touch with my friends. I really like that part of it.

Oh.. Samsung VR headset for the Note 4! Woooo.... dunno if I could deal with it but Id like to see how it looks. Might have to go find a demo somewhere I can try out. There are some off market versions, even a cardboard version... Not that I watch a bunch of movies but it would still be interesting.

Saw this on the nets last night... thought it was rather funny.... Yes I surf the nets all the time in between thinking of things. Some things are terribly funny.. Most times the trolls are out and the idiots are running in circles. Ya gotta cut a lot of wheat because there is an abundance of chaff.