Saturday, March 28, 2015

Alternate

Compression day. Lots of little things in a very short amount of time that took a lot of time. Much much... little little... and it all makes a bunch of sense. Perhaps only to me. Yes. I have to listen to myself. I have to wait for myself to send myself some files I wanted to add to the post tonight. Hang on.


Lots of little things.... Had a hard time getting out of bed... I was awake.. just didn't fell the need until the dog decided she wanted to be fed... hack bark hack hack... Coffee and the news... boring and full of officials taking more money from the people and giving them poop and people calling it great advances in entitlements. Really.. You are only entitled to what the constitution says. Everything else is up to you... so quit sitting on your butt with your hand out. No...if you are having a problem finding a job and or are on hard times then I don't mind at all you getting enough to survive on... Buying televisions I cant afford and new cars... or buying drugs.. yeah.. no.. go away. Love that damn soapbox... it really slips right out there at times.

So....... much to do... in there had to get clothes for the daughter who got a job.. over a month to do so but she kept plugging away and was very successful. Very good on her. She wanted to spend little and get much so we headed down to a discount place. We paid since she didn't get on the unemployment rolls and get any money. I took some pictures of something interesting.... If they ever get to my account from the other account I will put them below... let me check...

Okay.. the file failed.. had to jump it.

They put the clothes in color spectrum.. or close to it.. funny.






Well, except the jeans but they were cool too.

The second stop was to get a new battery for the Honda. Seems the battery just decided to die ... and real fast. I spent the morning removing everything to get to the battery.. dropping some of the stuff down where It was next to impossible to retrieve. Yes I did get it all back.. no spare parts left over. Got the battery.. damn things are getting expensive now. By the time I made it home It was already hot out so I installed it quickly ( hah ) and found the positive connector to be warped and not able to grip. Worked with that for half hour to get it to close and tighten.. All now back together and parked in the garage in the cool. What a day. That brought me up to 330pm.

I worked on my new pin design more and got it done but I just don't feel happy with it. I don't know why. Even minimizing the design around the balloon isn't making me very happy. Sigh. I will continue to work on it...

I was going to do some edits on the window theme last night and this evening but I got bored real quick with it and went off on a poster extreme visuals on signs I saw around town the other day.

Below....

Can you shoot arrows on the gun range?


Interesting combination here.


All that's fit to put on a lighted sign.


Multiple options here.

Good to go crazy there....

Tomorrow is another balloon morning. I wonder if it will be a good weather morning or just a bag it day... I should go look.... BRB>.. 2mph to the West. Well well well...

Interesting things I found on the web...

Who thinks this is hot looking... Umm. no...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/-granny-hair-becomes-latest-internet-trend-makes-some-look-like-storm-from-x-men

Now this is something I will ahve to bring up at the office.. very good tech for our people in the field.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2015/03/24/cant-get-a-cellular-signal-where-you-are-connect-to-a-satellite-instead/

I do want to travel.. my biggest stopper is how much its going to cost. I just want to keep a tight budget and get what I need done done... which means massive amounts of pictures... If I went by myself I could even sleep in my vehicle at least every other night.... Yes.. really!. That way I could locate myself where the sun coming up will be perfect for what I want to shoot and also what I want to shoot when the sun sets... Lots of planning this. Plus I have lots of friends and family I want to visit too. I could possibly do the ... shoot the sunrise somewhere.. then get a snack and shoot somewhere else... visit with friends and family beg a shower then go off shooting till night... crash in the car and do it over the next day... I could even do star trails too... I have to think about this more.

http://lifehacker.com/how-and-why-i-stopped-waiting-for-others-and-started-1693510913

Hmmm.......

My facebook banner for the day.... A story behind it...

 This was one guy of five promoting a group of acting and a play... This guys face is just my fav face.. so emotive... I changed his sign...  I think he could make a good actor.. he could just stand there with that face and make me buy it.

We had fun with friends last night and talked about lots of things which included spiders... and this is my fav spider shot.. Poor spiders are so shy they wear raindrop hats... Yes.. he is awesome looking!



Off to think of trips.. cars.. night skies and probably nachos.