Saturday, March 7, 2015

Envelopes as a post

Lets leave it as its still under the weather thing going on.



Looking at old photographs and wishing there was the quality image possible back then that there is now.....and saying that now thinking that in ten years there are going to be images that put the images today to shame...I expect it will be in the ways of immersion into instead of as a 2 D setting.

If and I have hopes you will be walking into shots that look 2 D until you enter their area of effect. We shall see... but I will be moaning then about the lack of quality back now. All I can say is in the interveining years you should keep all your shots... and take more... take as many as you can and of whatever you can. In focus.. out of focus. Id be giving away my deeper ideas by going on but I wont .. yet....

Consider what people like now on their walls.

Mmmm......

Here are the shots I played with while I was hacking a lung... Each one selected for the darker edge and select-able adjustment. I did tweak each slightly differently.











Specific and edged. I got carried away again.. I had two great ideas and they are sitting there while I fiddle around with these. I better write them down while I remember them... Done!

This cracked me up when I found it.


I had a better one but for some reason I only got part of it.... It started like this...

We can put a man on the moon but..... ( add your laughable comment here ). Very funny.

But we cant get people to use their turn signals.... But we cant create an original movie script worth watching.... but we cant keep our cart out of the center of the shopping isle..... but we cant.....

There were a few good things on the nets but not interesting enough to pass along... maybe these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6__HssHW8

I didnt know the Irish language was starting to die out.. very sad... Wish I was better at learning languages....

Boing boing is a web site I stumble over.. its pretty pathetic and very unverifiable but this was interesting enough to put it here... I would never take anything they talk about very seriously...

http://boingboing.net/2015/02/18/caffeine-can-really-mess-with.html

And decay... visible.. cool too....

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/watching-uranium-emit-radiation-inside-a-cloud-chamber-1689997373#_ga=1.100777857.1439247193.1424829356

Not everything but enough foolish things for you to look at at least...

Today's facebook banner and logo... I was working on one and got lost in Photoshop and had to scrap it... I got lost bad.






So off I go to take more medication... Its your eyes.. really.