Friday, March 13, 2015

Dotting the EYES!

After a massive amount of work I found out I've been doing things somewhat incorrectly and not completely. Well at least I have someone who is nice enough to let me correct it instead of denying it all over again. YAY!. I have 30 days to correct... Yeah... I will be going in to work on Monday morning as early as possible and have it done before lunchtime. I want this stuff done! Even as sick as I am I am going in and doing it... if I pass out after it will be worth it. I may just pass out anyway.


A sym.. Sim..... SATTELLITE!!! Cough Cough Cough!

Let me point this out right at the top... ( slides soapbox out )... ( steps on soapbox ).... Why would you buy a watch that does what your cell phone can do? You want a small phone get a small phone....

How bout this way... The only use a watch cell "phone" is is so that you dont have to pull your phone out of your pocket or purse to see what the announcement or call is. Fine.. if you need to be that insufferable... ummm.. a techno-weenie... ahh... connected. I would easily perfer one of those thin wrist bands that have a small long thin screen that would display a specific icon or mini pictograph to tell me what or who is trying to get hold of me. Anything else and you might as well strap your cell phone to your wrist.. and yes I have seen that.. wow! I would go for a pocket watch type connection or package.. leave the phone in my coat pocket and have a little display in my pocket. Trying to do anything but see a notification on a watch sized screen is pretty goofy.

Okay. ( shoving soapbox to the side )..... Do what you want but expact me to laugh into my hand...

Snort snort....

I found this cool link to hit all the 48 contiguous states in America.. pretty neat.. here it is...



plus a bunch of other cool stuff...


http://www.randalolson.com/2015/03/08/computing-the-optimal-road-trip-across-the-u-s/

I wanted to stop on the hill overlooking Paseo Del Norte and take some pictures but my watering eyes wouldn't let me. I came home, sat down and wanted to pass out... but I didn't.. I started moving files and found some cool shots of the petroglyphs and the blue blue sky.. plus a few others I liked.. here  you go...

Aliens? Stealth Bomber? Stairway to heaven.....


Fool on the hill.... or warrior.


Crosses.... just crosses....

Its a heck of a hike up and down and around and around but well worth it. Next time the sky is as interesting I will go up again and find all the designs.

In places in town there are these cool tiled areas... you have to keep your eye peeled and pay attention while just enjoying the area that is the Albuquerque burque burque....


So many cool tiles out there.... Un-focus or bohek oh the background was great because its a very urban area.


And yeah.. definitely...
 Daily need for notes to remind me what I did, need to do, have done, need to redo.. LOL

And my facebook banner and logo for the day! Hay!



Tip one for me.. eat some of whatever you eat on St Patty's day... I will sit here sniffing and maybe gnawing on a cold pizza crust.