Sunday, March 15, 2015

Round and Round


Not to harp on it but I ran into the office to get some documents that needed to be corrected and I couldn't wait till and waste the whole day Monday doing the corrections. I did them at home. Twice.


The dog didn't even bother with having a binder on top of her while I was recoding and rewriting all the numbers and pages. Not a bit of movement at all. She makes a poor desk though. Its done and ready for email and sigs and initials. So much information to purge stuff. Hope this is the end of it.

Not up to the drive to Belen.. barely made it to work and back. Its hazy out and as relatively nice out but mucky. Nothing I wanted to exhaust myself taking pictures or even stopping. Not happinin.

I did complete my hard drive rename and backup. I am not able to locate main items if not minors yet. Way too many duplicates of duplicates still. Its better to have that than missing whole files.. that would be very bad,.

I tried to paint some pictures and base them on a grey but .. well meh.....


Puff


Black


Angel


Weird how washes do things.

I was also doing a bunch of reading last night and found some interesting things going on in London right now. Archaeologists working 6 months round the clock and 6 days a week to excavate and catalog a grave site prior to a new rail link going in.... What was interesting is that people were getting upset about disturbing graves..... We are talking 1600 1700s.. and earlier... and also almost all of London has some sort of dead thing somewhere.. Its an old land... If they didn't want to disturb something there the whole city would have to be floated off the ground.... Sigh. Not saying they should disturb anything the don't have to but the learning.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/03/12/bedlam-graveyard-excavation-may-reveal-thousands-skeletons/



I also read last night about the deterioration of Detroit.... for good reason but it is very sad to see how a city was laid low by thieves in Unions and local govt on the backs of the people and the place. Once a massive and alive place is now a shrouded heap of shredded and blowing curtains.



Its sad... but hopefully the deconstruction will bring about green lands, farming and forests.. full circle.

So since I spent most of my Sunday working I didnt get to much.. base changes to the facebook banner and a tipsy Bill logo..



Yeah.. I busy day. Not the type of busy would would enjoy on a Sunday but at least I feel like I have gotten something accomplished and ready to go. Much to do tomorrow and this eases the strain. Not 12 hour day tomorrow or Tuesday at least.

Just warning you.