Monday, March 2, 2015

Day one of Registration!



I had to wait till I got home to do my registration for the 2015 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. There are only 300 positions for the competition and 200 other positions.. they go very fast... but there is a formula for getting accepted and there are many more waiting for people to fall out after. Its good to have it done but things to do before the 214 days go by. 1.. fly more...hahaha...


Facebook banner.

Facebook logo.. or Icon. whatever.


Lets get the weather under control first.

Oh.. and get many other documents ready. New photo sent in though as last year someone decided to cut my basket off to make the envelope fit the square space... No.. my envelope is not round.. its foot / rugby ball shaped. I like it that way.. and that is the way I want it to stay... thankyouverymuch.

Emails have gone out... facebook banner changed, logo changed, started editing signs for posters.. that was different. a good conversation on copywrite's and intellectual theft of art and designs.. okay a quick on.. semi one sided as email conversations are apt to be. As far as I am concerened if you take someone's art and slightly change it and call it your own.. your stealing.. if you sample something ( not unlike music ) it should be fine.. done out and out steal. I do my best not to go too far. Coke signs... old signs.. this and that is fair game.. I really like to see how far you can push a tiny thing. Some times that will make you puke and you quickly throw it in the trash and try to erase it from your mind. Sometimes its like old garlic and stinks you up for a while.

I messed with a few things from here and there to see how far they can or could go.. so so....below.

Seattle 684


NO!


Wash. meh.


Tears.

Some work. some dont... If you cant try it ya will never know what you missed.

The last is my favorite for tonight. Off to go erase some files.... garlic.. phew!