Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Good Morning Potato!

Wow.. where does the time go?


From stepping out the door at work at 430 and not getting home till after 5pm.. ugh.. Then its was survive the gauntlet of hyper jack russles, find a chair, fall into it..... then since the kids had to have new phones... one due to its practical destruction and the other due to in fact destruction... well... took quite a while to get them activated and programmed. Then the computer decided to not want to transfer files.. then it did.. then it decided to shut off the wi fi.. and not reconnect it... then.... when I reset the router it wanted to repair a drive before letting me do anything else! All in a days insanity.

A nice crazy day of modifications and paperwork processing. I dont think I know what was going on or what was being dealt with. Tripping between two things left a taste of what did I just do in my mouth. Tomorrow I will have to see what happened. That plus its never a dull minute there... as tomorrow includes a lot of moving, power connecting and hopefully shipping out of large boxes of old equipment.... yeah... Time to pass on some duties and get to the real job instead.

No time today to edit anything. Way behind on other things I really am not procrastinating as I cant shove more than 24 hours in a day and those hours are already spoken for. I guess I could take the bus to work and do stuff on the way but that's two hours each way and not near a calm location to do what need doing. Decisions, decisions. I will include some of my favorite net photos and funny things. I know they are favorites because I saved them and I rarely save anything from the net.


There is so much I want to do with this poster....


Yeah... funny .. but true!


Think about it....


So many nights like this....


And...... Im laughing as I re read this again.



And with that I am going to get ready for work tomorrow and hopefully have some original and new things for you to look over.

PS.. if you still have a flip phone...... sigh! You know who Im talking to. Hahahaha.... J/K