Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Symmetry

I love symmetry until I don't. But in specific non symmetric things I find much delight in the lack thereof. I'll tell you a story...... No I wont... I cant stop sneezing or coughing enough to tell a story... Look...


This is like cadburys chocolate to my eye...  So very asymmetrical but sooo...nice.

Reminds me.. I need some caramello's! I could also say its like treacle pudding but the best of that I had was in London way back when. Yeah I can remember the treacle pudding. Hahaha... silly.

Change of subject real quick... I wanna give out a salute to my Admin Assistant who hung around late today after we input something close to a hundred items for disposal just to watch them disappear. We had to reenter then copy then watch them disappear again just to correctly start processing items... One very bad design for a program tracking stuff. Very bad. Tomorrow more of the same.

Okay.. back to things!  Nope.. sorry... drivers in town are subtly getting worse. No turn signals.. driving in the fast land under the speed limit.. talking on your stupid cell phone and drifting into my lane.. I am glad I can detach myself ( mostly ) from the total morons ( yes the moron word ) and not start playing bumper cars. FOr a nice city like Albuquerque and not too big... people cant drive. Dumb!

Oookkkkay.... So.. symmetry... Its awesome and its fantastic to see in nature.. its hard to find as very little natural is symmetric. Oh... at a distance it might seem to be.... but as you get closer its differences can be seen. I am glad there is this lack or it would be boring. I don't like boring. Last night I processed one of the color panel designs of my envelope to show both sides... Look below.


I had to test this many many times to figure out the levels, pattern and all... Adding the glow made it work. Ill tell you a secret after....


This is what I did just now... Its also nice for not writing down what the settings were for the blue panel set was and having to duplicate it with the red panels... sheesh.. do I like making work for myself!



Guess what I found out....and I knew it but still did the.... DUH... thing..... the balloon design is not symmetrical.

NO! It was not built asymmetrical... My trace of it is form a picture and the balloon was not perfectly positioned as if it was on a drawing board.... so there is a discrepancy in it.. Still looks awesome.

I will go back and correct the problem.. I can see in my foggy head how to do it.. just gonna take a bit more time.... but in the meantime I am going to do the yellow bands ... tomorrow.. yeah.. tomorrow!


I will have this finger.. I will...
Please leave the cute animals to their natural habitat... if its Jack Russell habitat.. I have two loose ones for you to set free.. hahaha..... Both would keel over as soon as they hit the dirt.

I wandered across this too... A map of the proposed highway routes across the States... interesting. I love maps. I have a book of walkways in England that my Mum gave me.. Its awesome.... I had routes and locations for walks. Maybe Ill snap a few pages to show you....later.

Facebook banner and logo for the day... a Throwback!

Patturns In The Sky running down the field in competition during Fiesta. Bob in Pitas Kiss off to the left.


And.. Propane.. be explosive..yo!  Hah!


Off I go to get some de-sniffle-izer