Monday, March 9, 2015

Chevy touch

Day 6 of the pain.



The above was one shot that was very boring. Now.. not so boring. I would probably pull the 3100 off just because I don't like how its laying.

I took the time I had that I couldn't do anything else with and mapped my hard drives. Its the only thing I could do while hacking and coughing and sneezing. Now I know what is where and how much but that isn't helping me doing work at work.. which.. surprise..I want to do. I still have things to DO!

But I digress.

Digging around I found a file of shots from a car show I had only messed with and decided I would see if they could be adapted to posters. I did three. I didn't use a plain black or white background and I did try a different accent piping ( but it kinda gets lost there ) and I think they are good. It was something to do and something to try out.


47. Very sparkly. I painted the border not expanding.


Chevy. Clouds and something else reflecting. Guess?


Ville. Old and crusty and a different strip effect.


I read about tombstone and the gunfight on Fremont street and Wyatt Earp last night. The map of the trail that took me here was so convoluted and started out with music. It was something to do while trying to quiet a headache of epic proportions. I apologize to my Western Lit teacher for not paying attention in class. This is an insurance fire map....go figure.


My facebook banner for the day... Yes.. The Albuquerque Balloon Museum. Worth going to and wandering through. Day 207 and not a trailer logo design is sight.. narry a new pin design either.


Facebook logo..... Five levels of edit there. For one little picture. Futile!


Now I am going to go look at some more goat pictures.. maybe take more meds.. surely take more meds and find something to eat... perhaps not bar b que.... Something soft for my throat.

I have some nose shots of the car show too that I already worked with but have not made into posters yet. I may work on those tonight. All that chrome and stuff....