Monday, April 13, 2015

Yippee KiYay Yee! ~or~ What no Pie?

Sadly lacking pie today. I dare not buy pie and a pie.. a Cherry pie would die before I could get more than two slices from it. A waste. Going to Village Inn is worse. For a couple of reasons... 1. Its not at the house and I would have to drive there. 2. Slices far too small. 3. Mild far too warm. . Cannot read whilst enjoying pie. So there is only one thing to do....


I did have a calzone instead... it was a sad calzone. It was barely cooked on the outside and became a gummy mess. I ate it anyways as it was not the calzones fault but the cookees. I hope to see a bit of pie soon. Now.... I did see a Cheese Cake Factory... and honestly.. now.... sitting here with the sad tummy calzone I should have stopped there and had a try and their pie. The reason I didn't was that I was very very hungry. No breakfast... no lunch and only a nut bar to survive I ended up there... with the pitiful peperoni.

Tomorrow... Lunch... PIE! Well hopefully. I did wander outside today and took some pictures of what could be nice neon and lights and stuff but the overcast skies made it seem fruitless... lacking body.... thin... I have hopes for tomorrow. I have hopes that tomorrow I can get that bit of cherry pie early..... blog early and maybe get some office work done that needs doing then... maybe if it safe wander in the dark to get some good night neon shots. I have hopes.....

Today I wanted to show you a strange thing.. well maybe not real strange but different. Here in New Mexico if there is a crash and a fatality people put up crosses... Crosses adorned with all sorts of things. They are everywhere. Its sad also really but I did take some pictures of a few. I didn't post all but these were interesting. hope you don't mind the sad part... the world is pretty nice otherwise.

Bee.
 A hat and painted frizz bee along a strip of road I think is used quite a lot for night time drag racing.

Pflowers
This was far off the road and cows were its only visitors.

On The Edge
 Right on the edge of a very high cliff road.

Shiny and rattling in the warm winds blowing. Life's too short... We are so very small in it. At times it seems to be a futile flinging of the arms for the use of little... BUT.... if you get close to people you can fling those arms and maybe connect which will bring you right to their attention creating the reality that you are in face important to that person. Plus if you have lots of friends they will react in all sorts of interesting ways. Glad I have friends who will fling their arms around too.

We are small but we are us to them. Carry On!

Facebook banner for the day and logo....

 Not too hard to find the numbers today...and 443 just rings!

Logo... YAY!!!
 
Have a happy flingy filled day.
 
Or not... Im not you Father.